Hairveda Black Friday Sale Link

The Princess

Good Evening Ladies and happy Thanksgiving,

Hopefully you have a full stomach and surrounded by your loved ones but as we know the hair world must go on.

Hairveda usually sends the Black Friday link to her subscribers email. If someone could please post the link here, when they receive it. It would be nice. (I changed my email address and been trying over a month to subscribe again, however I never received any email that im on the list and I want some Vatika Frosting).

TIA

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Princess you should be able to just go to the site and purchase at midnight. I don't think she has done the sending the link in awhile. Last time with the vatika frosting sale there was a glitch with the website and that was why a link was given. I could be wrong though so I will check my e-mail too.

The Princess

Well, here is the email I just got. Whew I was getting nervous. Im kind of disappointed cause the VF is not on sale. Dang It Man!!!
It's That Time Again!

The Annual HairVeda Black Friday- Cyber Monday SALE!
Here's What we have for you:

Almond Glaze was 7.99 NOW 4.99
SitriNillah Deep Conditioner WAS 17.50 NOW 10.00
Whipped Gelly WAS 5.99 NOW 3.99
CoCasta Oil WAS 11.00 NOW 5.50

Don't delay! HairVeda Products sell out SUPER FAST!

Forward it to your friends on Facebook & Twitter!

Loving Your Hair & Skin!
www.HairVeda.com

If you have any questions, please contact Reyna at [email protected].

BJ

http://www.hairveda.net/

Last edited:

The Princess

Princess you should be able to just go to the site and purchase at midnight. I don't think she has done the sending the link in awhile. Last time with the vatika frosting sale there was a glitch with the website and that was why a link was given. I could be wrong though so I will check my e-mail too.

Now that I think about it, You are right. Thanks cause I was over here about to freak out. :lachen::lachen:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Now that I think about it, You are right. Thanks cause I was over here about to freak out. :lachen::lachen:

Glad I could help out :grin:. Now you got me worried I will be checking my e-mail but I think in the past they would tell you to look out for an e-mail at midnight.

The Princess

Glad I could help out :grin:. Now you got me worried I will be checking my e-mail but I think in the past they would tell you to look out for an e-mail at midnight.

I got the email already, read my previous post. I posted the email.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I thought everything was on sale last year. They only have 4 items on sale?

Yeah I think so and that's how I got jacked for the Hydrasoft last year. It was normally $3.00 and I think it was on sale for $1.00. Redamndiculous price :lachen:. As you can see I'm still a little bitter. Anyways her prices are so cheap we are fortunate that she has these sales. In case you didn't know I'm a Hairveda stan :look:.

werenumber2

Yes! She had just what I was hoping for on sale - Cocasta oil and Sitrinillah conditioner. I'm a happy camper right now. :drunk:

jayjaycurlz

I just placed my order for the sale items and added 3 x VF to help my hair through these harsh Canadian winters!