Have yall seen Reniece's hair as of lately!!

winnettag

I just saw it today! It's gorgeous!
She's made amazing progress and I wish I lived there so she could do my hair.

MonaRae

You really need to warn people before posting such a link. :lol: If I was hold something sharp of standing next to fire I could get hurt! :giggle:

Thanks for the link!

theAlist

Its not faaaaiiiirrrr

:cry:

But yes I've been following reniece since I first ran across her fotki and I've been a stalker...er.....fan ever since :look:

ryanshope

All I can say is wow....that is some nice "hur"

*Off to deep condition and twist hair for the weekend*

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
I haven't been to her fotki in a long time, I even forgot she was natural:blush: beautiful hair!

wannabelong

WOOOOOOW! Her hair is beautiful. I hope I can swing my hair like that Nov. 2010.

*thinks about weaving it up for a while*

MissBCurly

yes!!!!! i was so excited when I saw it like it was my hair! lol
but it def reaffirmed why i go to her and breon!
this just made me excited for my next appointment! *jumps up n down

Last edited:

MrsHdrLe

:shocked::notworthy:OMgoodness! Her hair is GORGEOUS and that shrinkage, just WOW! Oh Lord, please let me get there this year pray:

*off to watch it again...and again...and again...*:lick:

aegis

her hair growth is amazing. the thing that sucks about her salon is that they only do weaves. i think she should open it up more bc i would def. go for her services. i will however go to her for my weave

Queen_Earth

Ok watched the video!! her hair is freakin GORGEOUS!! Her curl pattern is absolutely beautiful and her growth is amazing!!! I wonder how she got it to grow so thick and even

Tolle

Team Fluid
Now this is some INSPIRATION and some genius advertising!!!! I've been contemplating getting a sew in from her but shes 2.5 hrs away from me, super expensive, and its like winning the lottery to get an appointment... well im sold and getting on the waiting list!!!

MissBCurly

her hair growth is amazing. the thing that sucks about her salon is that they only do weaves. i think she should open it up more bc i would def. go for her services. i will however go to her for my weave

they dont only do weaves. they do relaxers, coloring services etc. weaving is the main focus and the most wanted service. So regular services arent as popular unless your coming in for a take down service.