Have yall seen Reniece's hair as of lately!!

SEMO

Thanks for posting this! When she took down that bun and swung her hair around my mouth wanted to fall open. I will definitely be perusing her fotki and youtube channel.

I only dream of my hair being that silky and having that much swang.

Eta:
I see that she only has that one video so far. *off to the fotki then*

Last edited:

sweetnlow06

Wow, she has had awesome progress! Her hair looks great! I keep seeing so many awesome naturals. Getting closer and closer to wanting to go natural.

southerncitygirl

WOW...now that's some purty hurr..off to moisturize, drink watr and take mult-vitamin and msm crystals. exercise or yoga tommorrow!

MizzCoco

I'm sitting here slack-jawed and shocked...I've heard she had some bangin' hair, but I've never seen it! Now I have, and I'm goin back to watch it again

Kneechay

i love this. growth with weaves is amazing, especially if it's done correctly.

Currently, I am working with my stylist, Tinnell, who is also natural, on something similar in the Texas area. Besides weaves, she can style and do make-up and will have better prices for great work.

I really love Reneice though!

sqzbly1908

Reniece needs to franchise her methods..she can make a killing showing this to other stylists while still maintaining her customer base...

MissLawyerLady

Wow!!! My bun looked at her bun (as she was unravelling all that hair) and said "can she be my momma!?!" :yep: I love the thickness of her hair!!! My hair and I are going to have a little discussion this evening!:ohwell: