Heat Protectant

FlawedBeauty

I'm going to be switching up my regimine and test out washing and blow drying once a week. My hair is pretty stong now and I think it can handle it.

For the last 6 months or so I have been washing/DC'in almost every other day and didnt use heat at all. I blew it out yesterday and I can't believe how much thicker and healthier my hair is.

So I have some questions:

1. What is a good heat protectant for blow drying hair that will add some shine?

2. What is a good moisturizer for the hair once it is dry? My hair hates lotion type products and I cant use anything too wet or it will revert back to curly/wavy; but I don't want anything too greasy either.

3. Is there anything to use before blow drying to add moisture that will allow me to avoid having to put something on top of my dry hair?

4. Do you gals think that blow drying once a week is too much?

TIA all.

Jas123

The Star of a Story
Are heat protectants anything with "cones"?..I need to find a good heat protectant

e$h

Sweetg said:
i like beyond the zone. gives me shine and smells good too!

This is one of my staples too.:) I love how it makes my hair feel and smell.

ladylibra

i like Silk Elements heat protectant spray. also i think either Mizani makes a good heat protectant, that's what my stylist used when she blowdried my hair.

Blessedhairgro

Fantasia IC heat protector straightening serum is the BOMB for blowdrying and great when used with flat irons or curling irons. It's the serum in the pink bottle. reasonable price and great product! I love it. when I use it to flat iron or blow dry my hair it is bouncy! I apply it to wet hair over my leave in conditioner then blow dry or air dry, give it a try!