Help I can't find a particular post re: GINGER

LondonDiva

Help I can\'t find a particular post re: GINGER

Root ginger that is. I remember reading about the benefits for the hair on here a few weeks ago. I've done a search but cannot find it. Any ideas anyone?

In the meantime for the curious few here is a little tidbit on the benefits of Ginger and the hair.

Ginger: Ginger is a circulatory stimulant for the hair follicles and a stimulant for hair growth. It is also high in fatty acids. Fatty acids are recommended for hair loss, stunted growth and thinning of hair.

Using Ginger for topical treatments

Hair growth relating to diet

Hair growth relating to diet 2

I've started grating about a teaspoons worth and adding it to my fruit smoothie which I have daily (sometimes twice) of Carrot Juice, Orange Juice, 1 Kiwi Fruit 1 banana

AnnDriena_

Re: Help I can\'t find a particular post re: GINGER

I found ginger juice at trader joes and ginger in powder form at stater brothers. The ginger juice has a lot of powder in the bottom and you shake it up and it mixes and then settles while your not using it. The ginger powder is in the spice aisle in most grocery stores.
I bought some cranberry capsules and emptied the cranberry out of them and put powdered ginger in them and now I have ginger capsules to swallow. The ginger itself is too bitter to take alone. When I'm just going to put my hair in a bun or before I wash it I might put the ginger juice that has all the pulp in it, in my hair. I can just wash it out the next day. But I would look horrible walking around with that stuff all caked in my scalp.