Help me find a Hair Serum called K Pak something??

G

Hey Guys, The last time I went to the stylist she used a serum called K Pak or K Pac something... it was in a little jar and it is a serum. Does anyone know what I am talking about or have a link or picture? I need to order that stuff. It made my hair so silky. Please help me.

I have heard it talked about here, but I just don't remember the exact name or where to find it. Thanks

G

WHew HOOOO WHEW HOOOOOOOOOOO ,,,, That's it. That's it. I have been seeing it for 12 plus dollars.. is this correct?

healthyhair2

Yup!That price sounds about right. You may want to look a few places,but Joico products are a little pricey. The K-Pac Reconstuctor(Deep,not Daily) is excellent for damaged hair which mine definitely was. For a time there I was losing alot.

G

Re: Help me find a Hair Serum called K Pak somethi

Do I have to order this stuff online or may I pick it up in a BSS? I have braids right now and I know I won't be using it for a while, but.... I am a PJ and I gotta have it.

AshCash

Not sure if you know but there is a Trade Secret at Lakeforest Mall...

G

Allandra and AshCash,

What are yall trying to do to me? I am a product junkie. You are not suppose to tell me where to feed my obsessions. I am so there this evening. I just got a coupon for Yankee Candle so I can go there too. But Trade Secrets will be my first stop.

Thanks girls.

Allandra

Girl, now you know when someone wants to know where to find a particular product, I have got to help them out. I like others being pj's and not me.
Go on. You know you want it.

Haleni

[ QUOTE ]
Reginia said:
WHew HOOOO WHEW HOOOOOOOOOOO ,,,, That's it. That's it. I have been seeing it for 12 plus dollars.. is this correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

12.25 is the cheapest I've seen it online, and I did some searching!

G

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Girl, now you know when someone wants to know where to find a particular product, I have got to help them out. I like others being pj's and not me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Allandra, I am going to throw rocks at you and watch my hair swing in the wind.
. Montreal told me that she say some K Pak serum at Rite Aid... what... I am there. I didn't go to the mall today because it was so nice out, but... this weekend it's on. Just come to one of the DC meeting and I shall to turn you into a PJ.

G

[ QUOTE ]
Haleni said:
[ QUOTE ]
Reginia said:

[/ QUOTE ]

12.25 is the cheapest I've seen it online, and I did some searching!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if it's that much at Rite Aid. I promise after I buy this, it will be the last product that I purchase for a while...I promise.

so1913

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah Ha!!!!!!!!!! All that time I thought you were trying to help

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Reginia,

This is my favorite serum. PLEASE hurry up and get it.
It will make you so happy.

G

OMG.. Please don't make me go to the all night Rite Aid. I can't sleep and need something to do.

G

I want to take up donations for my PJ ism.

Lovelylocs

what is so great about this hair serum? IS it better than Proclaim's serum?

G

I haven't tried Proclaim but this K Pak stuff is good. I have only had it used once on my hair and it was soooooooooooo soft. I loved it. I think I like it more than the NTM serum.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Reginia said:
I think I like it more than the NTM serum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Reginia said:
I think I like it more than the NTM serum.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do too
But I've put the NTM Serum into an "oil/moisturizer" category rather than the "serum" category.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Really SG? How come?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm curious to know too. Anyways, it's my favorite serum (gave the other stuff to my niece).

G

Hey, I have my K Pak Serum. It did ok for my set but my hair is so think right now with new growth...I can't get the full benefit. I am using it again on a Bantu Set until I get my relaxer next week. I will let you know what I think then.

Someone said something about NTM serum... Let's chat about that one too.