Help me!!! Help meeeeee!!! Help

CoiledByNature

Again, thank you for all the feed back... I went ahead with my sew in today ;although a few different ladies advised not to (very hard headed) im going to lay off the every day oiling... Didn't know there was such thing called over moisturizing!!!! I read a few different oils were good for moisture and I went bonkers making sure I did this everyday. My hair is never oily in the morning so my hair is deff sucking up the oil . I thought I was doing something right...but I also was informed this breakage was due to the blow dryer. I dont know about moisture, protein balance, the difference or purpose of conditioning and deep conditioning, I don't know what clarifying shampoo is. I'm such a lost newbie. So I'm going to continue to apply my mtg daily under My weave but I'll save the other oils to once a week on wash days.

Seamonster

I think the scalp oils are fine. I went bald and you are not losing the kind of hair that balding people do. But we could all reduce our breakage, every once and a while we all have a bout of breakage, but it is good to learn how to control it.

Blowdrying seems to be one of the most drying things we can do to our hair, have you thought of roller setting? Check into twist-outs, and buns so that you can moisturize and seal your hair.

In my experience it is better to give my hair a trim then to let it trim itself because it will constantly trim/break until I man up.