HELP!!!! Military Ladies or Those Living Overseas

I agree with all the previous responses. I did 2 years in Okinawa, 6 months in Kuwait, and am in my last of six months in Cuba so online is my baby's daddy :lachen:. Most of the time I have my products sent ahead or already packaged and ready to be sent by someone from home prior to my arrival. Once I get wherever I'm going, I replenish via Ebay (Mizani), Amazon, Macy's (Carol's Daughter), CVS, Walmart, etc. Shipping can be pricey, but depending on what your getting and from where its not that bad and always make sure its shipped priority. Once it's in the military postal system priority really doesn't matter but it does get to the transit site quicker to get in the military system (hope that makes sense). Due to bad experiences with with my fine strands from beauticians, climate changes, water in different areas, duty station changes, deployments, etc. I've been doing my own hair for the past four years and visit shops :nono: on very rare occassions.
When you see people on base who do their own hair, ask them where and how they get their products. There was a spouse in Okinawa who braided but also had kind of a mini BSS in her house where you buy products from her or if she didn't have it she would order it for you. My godsister was stationed in Naples for about three years and she transistioned to natural while there so I will try to find out from her what she did to maintain.

HTH