Lye Relaxed Ladies Please help!!

Tracy

Cleo -I just checked out your pics and I don't think you should change your relaxer. Your hair is long, it's healthy, and whatever you're doing is working. We have our basic haircare rhetoric here at LHCF
but the one thing that's most important is to NOT change what IS working. Sometimes it's hard to make be objective about those things might be 0- but I'm here to tell ya - YOUR hair is not responding badly to no-lyes.

Not everyone's does......

You do what works best for you, of course, but don't go changing everything all around, all willy nilly, right away...

Cleo

Thanks Lindy.
I did read your post and I was actually going to PM you to see if they based your scalp since I recalled that she accidently put Designers Touch in. I still haven't decided yet. I'm going to touch up next week and I'll make my decision by Friday. I'll keep you posted.

Cleo

You know what Tracy, my motto usually is "if it ain't broke than don't try to fix it", but I guess I started getting a little curious as to how my hair would fare with a lye relaxer (probably Designers Touch). I know that Adrienne (my long time hair inspiration) had been using no-lye with success as well, but then she switched to lye last year and I was going to check it out as well. ...But, I think I'm just going to stick to my no-lye for my next touch-up and then I'll consider switching after that if I began to feel strongly about it again. Thanks chica.