help pleezzee

asummertyme

i am trying to grow my hair out to bra strap lenghth , i am currently at shoulder lenghth now and my hair is healthy, i need tips on how to achieve this formy self..this is really personal for me as i have had short hair all my life and this is the longest my hair has ever been and i am happy but i love lonnnngg hair, it looks best on me in my opnion.
i grew my hair out with weaves mostly and i achieved lenghth but it also breaks off with the weaves as well,
i currently relax my hair with motions regular every 6 weeks , because i cannot seem to get past that because my roots get realy thick and i dont want breakedge, i wash my hair 1x a week with a moisturising shampoo and i also do a rosemary and olive oil treatment b4 washing, i follow up with a deep conditioner nexuus humectress , under the hooded dryer, i go to the domincan salons out here in NY, i then use a leave in conditioner, and roller set....i mostly wear my hair up ....mainly all the time.....i was taking hf37 for some time along with biotin and flax seed oil , but i stopped for a while, i start back today with my suppliment regimne....i need some tips in how to avoid breakedge, protective styles and anyother tips it will take for me to acheive my goal....please you guys i need your help.....
thnx
asummetyme

The simplest protective style is probably the bun. You might want to use a heavier product on the ends. Be super careful when handling wet hair and take your time with detangling. Good luck with your goal.

Back