Hmmm...(hennaphilics)

hada

I am wearing some henna at this moment. Yesterday I did my regular mixture but this time I used the rest of my Aubrey's Jojoba and Aloe conditioner and a bit of Spice Island. It was just enough to turn the mixture a lighter green (I mixed the conditioners with water in their bottle to get it all). I must say, the henna mixture came out a nice souffle texture. When I applied it today, it went on neatly, I still had some splashes but not like before, the texture was still souffle after sitting all night. I had no problem spreading the henna around to make sure my scalp was covered.

Again the additions were: Aubrey Organics Jojoba and Aloe Conditioner and Island Spice rinse. not alot either. They were mixed with water, shaken in their bottles and poured into the henna.

Now I have orange hands and fingernails, I used no gloves this time, but I don't mind it is good for skin anyway.

hada

Tara

Thanks for posting, this is great stuff to know.

It ALSO reminds me I need to use my Amla powder and Neem oils....

kasey

Thank you for the suggestion of adding intensive moisturizing conditioners to henna. Let us know how it works when you rinse your hair.

--kc

Leshia

I wanna know if I should become a henna addict. Does this really do what I think? /images/graemlins/brainy.gif