Hot Air Brush for Natural Hair

nychelleg

I'm looking for a hot air brush that will work well for 4a/4b hair. I'm trying to find one with bristles similar to that of the denman brush because the denman works well to detangle my hair. I've seen the babybliss hot air brush but I think the boar bristles will be to harsh for my delicate tresses. Does anyone know of any hot air brushes??

TIA!!

Mortons

I have a Remmington Hot air brush set. It comes with 5 or 6 attachements but I always use the paddle brush attachment. It the best and least abusive way I've ever blow my hair out. It generally takes me half an hour to an hour blowdry now and I have thick natural hair.

I got it from Ross so they may have it there

Creatividual

I just recently bought the Hot Tools Ionic Hot Air Brush and I luv it! I got it at a beauty supply store. If you live in the NYC area, I got it from Beauty 35 on 35th and 8th. I have medium density hair, so it takes me about 30-45mins tops to do my whole head. The results are soft and beautifully stretched hair. My hair looks think when it's straightened so I like the semi straightened yet still textured look I get. I'm diggin it.