revostyler Hot Air Brush or any hot brush

hair

Has anyone seen the revostyler hot air brush Infomercial?
. Do you think it's any good for the hair to detangle coarse hair to untangle? I know most of you don't use heat hair. I just want to know if you or someone you knew used it already. Or the use of other hot brushes.

KinksnCurlz

I would NEVER buy that thing. It scares me. I do, however, have a conair hot air brush that is to be used on dry hair only. It is thee best. I've had mine for a few years now. It bumps, it eliminates frizzies, it's PURRRRfect /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Queenie

I have a Vidal Sasson hot air/steam brush. I can't get it through my wet hair, but it works on my daughter's 3A hair. I'd have to let it dry on rollers first. Then I can pull it through.

hair

CaramelHonee AND Queenie

DO you have exact name for the hot air brushes names profile. DO you have a photo of the same one you use? Also where do you buy yours from?

Are these the name brand and type you ladies use:

Conair Hot Air Thermal Brush BC165DCS
Conair 1-1/2-Inch Hot Air Curling Combo CD160DVCS

Vidal Sassoon 1-1/2” Hot air steam styler model styler model # Vs438

Does it give hair a smooth soft bounce to the hair?

brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
I tried the first revo brush with no heat and it tangled all the way up to my scalp. It was bad! /images/graemlins/frown.gif But the new ones aren't suppose to tangle.

Caramelhonnee what color is your brush and how do you use it? Because I tried one Helen of tro) and it did nothing /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Desert Skye

I have the Revo thing. Save your money it is crap. Its so damaging to the hair. I used it when i used to blow dry my hair and it just tore the ends of my hair and i had tons of split ends.

Queenie

[ QUOTE ]
Also where do you buy yours from?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got mine at overstock.com for <font color="black"> $10 </font> . I'll have to check the exact name when it I get home. It leaves the hair with a lot of body. You can even use the steam setting if you think the hair is too dry. It's a good product IMO. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hair

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also where do you buy yours from?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got mine at overstock.com for <font color="black"> $10 </font> . I'll have to check the exact name when it I get home. It leaves the hair with a lot of body. You can even use the steam setting if you think the hair is too dry. It's a good product IMO. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks let me know the exact name of the hot air brush!