How Do You Know It's Their Hair?

G

Re: How Do You Know It\'s Their Hair?

Why was she referred to as a "troll"? I missed it!

prettyblac

She posted fake pics and insulted the ladies here. It was a sorry scene from what I understand. I wasn't lurking at the time so I missed it and good thing I did because I would get
if she insulted these wonderful ladies here.

Miosy

I trust everyone is posting pictures of their own hair not weaves or pieces
But the progress pictures are much better because you can see it all from beginning to end.

G

[ QUOTE ]
prettyblac said:
She posted fake pics and insulted the ladies here. It was a sorry scene from what I understand. I wasn't lurking at the time so I missed it and good thing I did because I would get
if she insulted these wonderful ladies here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did they ban her from the website?

asummertyme

thats so sad.....y are people so mad to see us trying keep our har healthy and grow it to long lengths? i dont under stand, is it because some of us relax our hair? any ways i do remember the name but not the april fool...im glad i did miss that, it would have upset me....

slwe415

[ QUOTE ]
ladydee36330 said:
I trust the people on this site too. What would any of the ladies here have to gain by posting bogus pictures? Unless they own stock in the different beauty supply shops, hair care products, I dont see a point/reason to lie about the growth/length of their hair. That is one of the main reason's I like this site is because of the pictures that are there to back up the claim. No one is being asked to buy this product or that product. We are just stating what we have found that works best for our hair, try it if you want if not, no love loss, none gained.

[/ QUOTE ]