How Do You Maintain Your Rollersets...

macherieamour

You can also gather your head in one big ponytail and add rollers to the ends to get bouncy loose curls. I make a pony on the top of my head and do this often when im tired of the straight look. I use hype hair rollers because the come in large sizes ( equivalent to the grey magnectic rollers):D

Isis

keishanell said:
Hello everyone. I'm new to the board and I've learned wonderful techniques in my short time as a member. I am sure this is a repeat question but could some Pleeeease explain exactly what is a mohawk set. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to LHCF Keishanell!

Your question is a good one and I only recently learned how to do the mohawk set. Some of the ladies use this technique overnight to keep their rollersets looking fresh each day and it's easy to sleep with.

Hair is gathered up and towards the back of the head and put on 3 or 4 rollers (magnetic or mesh) in a vertical row, so it looks like a mohawk. This way it's easy to sleep on the sides without messing up the hair and in the morning, the rollerset is nice and bouncy. I hope I explained it ok! I think one or two of the ladies here has pictures of this but I can't remember who at the moment. Feel free to ask again if it didn't make sense. :)

Isis

macherieamour said:
You can also gather your head in one big ponytail and add rollers to the ends to get bouncy loose curls. I make a pony on the top of my head and do this often when im tired of the straight look. I use hype hair rollers because the come in large sizes ( equivalent to the grey magnectic rollers):D
This is another great idea! :up: