How long from hairline to BSL for you?

*Michelle*

For me...my hair is 23 inches long. (BSL is 24) DH said "That has to be BSL on somebody!" LOL! Now I'm wondering what it is for other people.

Oh yeah, I'm 5'6".

Thanks!

*Michelle*

Wow...guess I can't complain about a long neck! I guess I'll call mine average from now on...LOL!

Pink...I'm trying my best to roll up on ya! ;)

Hey, Pink...were you at the WOW skate fest on Memorial day weekend? (I think thats what its called) I love to rollerskate too! We go at least twice a week.

I just thread jacked my own thread huh!? :p

PinkSkates

Originally posted by Pixel Lady
Hey, Pink...were you at the WOW skate fest on Memorial day weekend? (I think thats what its called) I love to rollerskate too! We go at least twice a week.

I just thread jacked my own thread huh!? :p

Yeah girlie, I was at WOW for memorial weekend; we call it the ghetto fab rink:lol: It was way too many people there; but we had a ball. The best skaters skate there, because the sound system is so awesome!

BonBon

Please could someone explain how you acertan this:perplexed

Do you measure from the dome of your head to bsl or the nape, or the front hairline HELP!:(

dimpalz

If I measure from the nape - cos that's all that's gonna matter to me when I finally get there - I only need 13. Can you guys do nape measurements too pleeeeease. BTW I'm 5'2"

BonBon

I did it, from my front hairline I need 22 1/2 inches to get bsl
I need 11 inches from nape.

BonBon

Pixel Lady said:
For me...my hair is 23 inches long. (BSL is 24) DH said "That has to be BSL on somebody!" LOL! Now I'm wondering what it is for other people.

Oh yeah, I'm 5'6".

Thanks!

Yup that would be mee!:lol:

sugarose

dimpalz said:
If I measure from the nape - cos that's all that's gonna matter to me when I finally get there - I only need 13. Can you guys do nape measurements too pleeeeease. BTW I'm 5'2"

From the Nape, I need 11 inches.

prospurr4

Measuring from hairline to ends, I need 26.5 inches :eek: to be at BSL; I'm 5'4", and I think my neck is avg. length. I currently have 25.5 inches of full BSL---1 inch to go. The good news is that since my bras "ride low," I will probably be at MBL at the same time.:lol:

Junonia

I'm 5'5 and I am around 22 to 22.5 inches. I need 2 inches to reach BSL(grazing). If I wear my bra that sits lower on my back, I need 4 inches and that will be full BSL.

pistachio

I count from the nape so it's 12" for me. I'm currently APL(8" from nape) so I have 4" until I reach BSL. I'm 5'1"

C

chica_canella

Nixx said:
Between 19.5- 20 inches. I'm 5'4.

Ooh, I love this Aaliyah hairstle. It's perfect.:)

I think BSL is about 24 inches on me

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
hey ya'll!!:)

can someone explain to me how to measure this? I'm @ brastrap now, but I would like to know what that length is for me...Thanks in advance!!!

curlyj

5'10" - BSL for me is at 27" from the hairline. I hadnt realize that this was how this was measured. I'm only BSL in back..still need 1-1.5 on the sides- i think:ohwell:

Attachments

• 175847450501_0_0.jpg
    175847450501_0_0.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4