how long to prepoo with oil

xcuzememiss

Hey Chicas,
How long do you all prepoo with oil? I do a mixture of olive and wheatgerm oil. i saturated my hair with the mixture, then added a few sprinkles of water. covered and used my gold n hot attachment for 7-10 min with heat. Now its just chilling on my head with a shower cap.prob for another 20 min. I hope this is effective.

Well it turns out that mines came out pretty good. I notice that when I add a little water, my hair feels more supple, not like baked chicken, when i take my plastic cap off.

I have pre-pooed overnight with amla and coconut oil and a cap. My hair feels nice after.

I always prepoo overnight with coconut oil. I wrap my hair with saran wrap then place a stretch cap on top. The next day I wash it out and my hair is strong and soft.

I prepoo for about 15-20 maybe longer depending on how I feel with random hair butters/ ayurvedic oils with a shower cap. It makes the washing process wayy easier afterwards

I prepoo for about an hour with wheatgerm oil, coconut oil, and any conditioner I have lying around that I no longer like.

Back