How many Sagittarians in the forum?

hairedity

Hey fellow Sagittarians, just curious to see who falls into the category. I'm December 5.

What did you or will you do for your birthday hair? :hippie4:
I'm already in braids, but I'm going to wash, condition and trim them up. Also thinking to buy some products off my want-to-try list.

VinDieselsWifey

hey :wave:

mine is Dec. 7

i'm in cornrows right now. they've been in 3 weeks and are a little fuzzy. but they WILL NOT be coming down for about another 2 weeks.

so i'm just gonna spritz then with some water, tie a scarf on for a few to make the fuzzies lay down and then either put them in a bun or a ponytail

Tresses

:yay: I'm 12/10

I just took my install out for my 2 week break so I will be rocking a roller set for my B-day. I'm 6 mo. prego, so we'll probably do a quiet dinner and movie. (Boring:yawn:)

Tresses

mine is Dec. 7

i'm in cornrows right now. they've been in 3 weeks and are a little fuzzy.
so i'm just gonna spritz then with some water, tie a scarf on for a few to make the fuzzies lay down

I usually keep my daughter in cornrows as her protective style. She comes out of her scarf every night:wallbash: so she gets fuzzy real quick. When we need a refresher, I put some PM sculpting foam on and slide those fuzzies back, tie some end wraps over her real tight and sit her under the dryer for about 10 and it's just like fresh braids.

HTH

nikki2229

Sag. checking in Dec.16th.

My hair will be down that day because I am going for a facial and massage and I like the scalp massages. I will also shower and condition my hair afterwards and go sit in the steam room at the spa. :grin:

That's my plan. Happy Birthday fellow Sags.

Tinkerbell19

Hey :grin: My bday is Dec 19. Im currently wearing flexi rods and not quite sure how I will rock it for my bday but I will be going skating and get my roll bounce on! lol :lachen:

tenjoy

mine is Dec. 7

i'm in cornrows right now. they've been in 3 weeks and are a little fuzzy. but they WILL NOT be coming down for about another 2 weeks.

so i'm just gonna spritz then with some water, tie a scarf on for a few to make the fuzzies lay down and then either put them in a bun or a ponytail

You got your bitties out in front of the kitchen window? Put the blinds down next time, Freaky arse :lachen::lachen:

tenjoy

Dec 12 checking in! I been wearing this itchy matted up half wig since Oct 20....only 30 more days to go, they i get my creamy crack on :shudders: i cant wait :shudders:

Toy

ME,DEC 6TH SATURDAY :grin::grin:And i will be Flatironing my hair for the club so i can go party like it is 1999.

Last edited:

Avin'sMom2010

NOVEMBER 28...HOLLAAAAA!!! LOL....I had a GREAT time for my birthday, day after thanksgiving this year, might I add :grin: My husband took me to an Italian restaurant and gave me flowers!!!!:grin: I LOVE BEING A SAGG!!!!!!!!!!

Bronxcutie

Hey fellow Sagittarians, just curious to see who falls into the category. I'm December 5.

What did you or will you do for your birthday hair? :hippie4:
I'm already in braids, but I'm going to wash, condition and trim them up. Also thinking to buy some products off my want-to-try list.

My birthday is also December 5! I am debating whether to get a touch-up or just co-wash and put some flexi rods in my hair. I am only 7 weeks post-relaxer, but I have quite a bit of new growth. The glycerin and Hawaiian silky have softened the new growth a bit.

Monilove122

Hey Girl - you are from my hometown so gotta make sure to send you birthday wishes!!

And not to hi-jack the thread but...what part of the Bronx are you from? How old are you? (Just trying to figure out if I know you) :look:

My birthday is also December 5! I am debating whether to get a touch-up or just co-wash and put some flexi rods in my hair. I am only 7 weeks post-relaxer, but I have quite a bit of new growth. The glycerin and Hawaiian silky have softened the new growth a bit.

Simply_Kelz

My bday is Dec. 18th, I'm getting my touch-up after a 16 week stretch, and getting a silk wrap. Currently rocking a sew-in.

Bronxcutie

Hey Girl - you are from my hometown so gotta make sure to send you birthday wishes!!

And not to hi-jack the thread but...what part of the Bronx are you from? How old are you? (Just trying to figure out if I know you) :look:

I am from the Wakefield section and I will be 29 on Friday.

tbutler2205

hey ya'll, i'm dec. 9th. i can't celebrate until the 12th due to exams, but i know i'm gonna let my hair down and party hard!

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
Sag checking in :grin:
I'm going to Tavern on the Green the day before my BDay (Dec 13th), so I'll probably do a simple rollerset. I was thinking of doing a straw set as well. i think my hair looks best with curls :yep:

ajargon02

Hey fellow Sagittarians, just curious to see who falls into the category. I'm December 5..

I'm Dec.2!!!!

What did you or will you do for your birthday hair? :hippie4:.

I'm already in braids.

Yup, me too! I just finished them up on saturday. I have just been staying away from heat (as usual) by twisting the braids then forming the twists into bantu knots so it's wavy and curled in the morning when I take them down. I think tonight I might set them on rollers and make an updo for tomorrow. :yep:

heyfranz

Sag here. My birthday was yesterday. Went to work, went home, did nothing. I was tired. I was up late the night before:grin:

birthday hair:

Attachments

• IMG00004.jpg
    IMG00004.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

thaidreams

Happy Birthday All! Mine is December 12th, but I claim the whole month!:grin:! I plan on going to Too Groovy Salon in ATL next weekned to treat my head to a good DC and trim.

200AndOne

:thewave: Happy Birthday to Natural Glow and Monilove122.

Fellow Sag checking in, my Bday is 12/16 (I see you nikki2229 :party: )

I'm in hair depression right now, so I'm wiggin it until further notice :look:

KrimsonKween

Mine is 5th I will get a relaxer, massage and that's about it. I will be going out next friday. Hey Bronx we have the same b-day I will be 38