• Once a week

Votes: 277 52.5%
  • 2-3 times a week

Votes: 192 36.4%
  • More than 3 times a week

Votes: 9 1.7%

• Total voters

poookie

as a pre-poo before every wash. (2 - 3x a week).

i use aura's cherry almond bark revitalizing conditioner. it is THE most MOISTURIZING deep conditioner i have ever used in my history on being on this forum.

sometimes i'll switch it up, and use redken's all soft, redken extreme, keracare humecto, or this homemade mix i use, with glycerin, honey, molasses, coconut milk, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, and SAA:lick:

tocktick

once a week for a few hours. my dc is prone to change but what i mix with it pretty much stays constant (olive oil). imo, you can over-condition if you DC too much.

Extremus

Weekly...I'm about to ante up to 2x a week, my hair can not stay moisturized unless I go to the salon :wallbash:

LovelyLionessa

1x a week I DC on dry hair for a few hours. Otherwise my other wash (or washes) I'll just pre-poo w/whatever conditioner I want to use up and/or with oil.

Trace

It's usually once a week and I'll use Banana Burlee for a moisturing DC. About twice a month I'll use Apogee 2 min reconstructor - my hair doesn't seem to need that much protein since it tends to be dry.

talata

Ok, I think I finally found a routine I can comfortably stick with: 2 times a week with heat. Wednesdays and Saturdays. I've been doing this consistently for a few weeks now and I think I've found "a fit". My hair is very fine so I'm alternating between Moisture and Protein treatments.

talata

I'm now down to once a week on Saturdays. I've gotten lazy since my hair started gaining some semblance of health.

Go figure.

LivingDol1

I DC twice a week b/c i wash my hair twice a week. but i might cut back to once a week just because i don't always have the time. I'm DCing as I type... :)