How many weeks post are you right now?

PittiPat

15 weeks and 2 days. I’m managing my new growth, but I’m starting to shed a little. Any suggestions?

Iluvsmuhgrass

10 weeks post.... I wouldn't mind stretching alot longer but the bigger my roots get the thinner my ends look and the more I want to shave my head. :wallbash: I'm not experiencing alot of breakage at all.... just some normal shedding. weekly henna glosses, castor oil, and my glycerin mix (20-30% glycerin and the rest water. I spray it on my ends and on my new growth.) is working pretty good.:yep:

If I'm still good in a few weeks I'll try to stretch until the end of March.... that way my next relaxer could be in June. I'm thinking relaxing every 3 months out of the year would be great (and cheaper since I'm broke lol.)

Last edited:

luvmesumhair

I am six weeks. I am going for 12 weeks. I want my hair to look nice for Easter so I am getting a t/up on March 16th being that Easter is March 23rd.

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
52 weeks today!!!!!!! I'm not sure if I want to go natural. If so I will continue transitioning until August. But then I want to texlax. I'm on the fence right now. smh

OrangeMoon

7.5 as of today...I'm debating on relaxing on the 16th or getting some braids and stretching until the end of March.

kbody4

I'm currently 9 weeks post. I love the texture of my hair and it is so full. I don't even want to relax right now :grin:

HighlyFavored1

I am at 7 weeks post right now. I want to see if I can make it until sometime in March (maybe 12 to 14 weeks). I have never gone past 9 weeks, but for some reason I dont see any point in relaxing anytime soon so I am going to try to stretch.

ekomba

Hi Ladies! i m 1 month and half post and holding for 6 months till july. Trying to perm just twice a year, no more cutting, trimming whatsoever lol

ChanelNo5

Currently 11 weeks post, and let's just say I won't be relaxing until further notice. I have no intention of going natural, but until I have gathered enough research and have a definitive plan for relaxing (brand, reconstructor, regimen etc.) I'm letting the naps loose. I'm probably going to wind up on a 6 month stretch around (28 week). Just in time for swingin summer hair!:grin:

MzOptimistic

The last time I relaxed was December 4th. I don't really know how many weeks I am. I'm trying to stretch for 12 weeks and I could never make it because I was always stalking the weeks and would give in around 10 weeks but my ng is mad crazy yet still manageable so I'll just wait and let my hair determine when and not the weeks for a change. I'm trying to make it to bs and I hope I'm there when I relax:grin:

ETA: Ow, ****, now I'm going upstairs to look on the calendar and see how many weeks I am:lachen:I was at walgreens the other day and I almost bought a relaxer then I said nope because if I had bought it. It would be in my hair by now:grin:

Last edited: