• Twice a month

Votes: 41 14.6%
  • Three times a month

Votes: 17 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 112 40.0%

• Total voters

MuslimahTresses

I was just wondering how is everyone flat ironing their hair?

I normally flat iron once a month just to make sure I dont over do it with the heat.

d-rock

Like twice a year, if that. I've flat ironed three times this year, that's a record for me.

KEWLKAT103

About twice per year.
This year it's been twice already and I'm going to flat iron probably in Nov, so it will be 3 times this year.

Simply_Kelz

Usually every 3 months .. for the most part.

I'm gonna flatiron 3 times this summer though- once in June [when I got to Philly] at the end July and the end of August [when I leave Philly and go back to school]

LaReyna756

I put other, maybe once every two or three months... I would like to do it more often, but never feel like I have the time.

plastic

maybe once every 6 months ... but if i want to feel cute i would flat iron my bangs like once every 2 months

GoldenBreeze

Last year I flat ironed 3 times. This year only once so far, and I don't think I'll do it again until the end of Dec.

ReddTweetyB

Never. My daughter flat irons her hair almost daily and has not seen nowhere as nearly as much growth as I have. I keep telling her to stay away from that flat iron as much as possible and only use it once and a while but she will not listen then she ask why my hair has grown longer than hers. I told her that her hair is probably growing just as fast as mines but she can't see it because of the breakage from her frying her hair too often.

Shonni

about 2-3 times a month. I know I need to stop so much. I plan on doing the saran wrap method from now on as soon as my dryer gets here. Probably do that twice a month, so I can stop with the flat ironing so much.

MuslimahTresses

Never. My daughter flat irons her hair almost daily and has not seen nowhere as nearly as much growth as I have. I keep telling her to stay away from that flat iron as much as possible and only use it once and a while but she will not listen then she ask why my hair has grown longer than hers. I told her that her hair is probably growing just as fast as mines but she can't see it because of the breakage from her frying her hair too often.

Your hair is so pretty. How do you keep it straight since you never flat iron it?

GeauXavi

2x a month....and OT, I need to go to bed...since i paid for this board, ive been getting less and less sleep:rolleyes: lol

vestaluv1

Before finding LHCF, never!
I've flat ironed my hair once this year... I may do it today coz I'm getting tired of wigs :nono::look:.

BonnieB

I flat iron my hair 3-6x per year, usually to see my progress or when i need to clip my ends and for special occasions.

Country gal

Are the posters mostly natural? It seems the amount of flat ironing is really low. I don't wear my hair straight. When I do I tend to up my hair twice in a week with the flat iron.