How to use a DIFFUSER?

LegallySpeaking

I often read posts and view albums where natural ladies mentioned they used a diffuser. How do you use the diffuser and what effect does it create? Thanks /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hi LegallySpeaking~ I use a diffuser regularly when I want to dry my hair without frizzing or flattening out the natural curls. Because the air from the diffuser is not as concentrated and forceful as a regular dryer, a diffuser is normally used by those who have curly or coily hair and want to keep the texture after it is dry. I usually add some setting cream and pull my hair taut while I dry it with the diffuser in order to elongate my natural tight curls.

I have a "Hot Sock" Diffuser and I use it by scrunching my hair in my hands and putting the diffuser near, but not touching the scrunched hair in my hands, I do this all over my head for a wavy look.

The diffuser diffuses the hot air instead of shooting it straight at your hair and helps to dry, yet not disturb your natural curl. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back