How would you feel if your photo popped up on LHCF???

IndianAngel22

Today I was sitting in class, and there right in front of me sat a girl that I'd seen many times before, but this time her hair was in a gorgeous braid out with the hair at the top twisted back to make almost like a crown/half up half down doo. I'd never noticed her natural hair before and I kept finding myself just staring at her. Well, at the back of her head at least. I was so compelled I tried to take a camera phone photo of her head but I have one of those big touch screens so people would see me and probably think I was a creeper. :rolleyes: It wasn't even like her hair was the nicest grade of hair ever it was actually a lot like mine, and I just wanted to capture it almost as a goal for myself. I bet her hair was bra strap length flat ironed. Is that creeper status for real? I just wanted to post the back of her head on here and show everyone how beautiful her hair was.... LOL! So how would you feel you came on LHCF and realized some random creeper in life took a photo of the back of your head? :lachen: ie: I wasn't really going to do it, but it's the fact that the thought actually did cross my mind. lol

Last edited:

chavascandy

I would feel kind of creeped out. Like "Oh my God, that's me sitting in class". Then I would revert back to my memory to think about who was the last person sitting behind me.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
well unless there was something very noticable ie i recongnize my shirt or my hair is in a style that i usually wear, i would not even think its mine. My hair looks diffrent at diffrent angles and i dont really look at what the back of my head looks like.

supermodelsonya

That depends. If that person was admiring my hair, I may feel flattered and just a little bit creeped out.

But if someone was having fun with Photoshop and decided to feel creative...pretty P.O!

Dommo

That's just creepy and the person who's taking the picture knows that what they're doing ain't right or else they would have just asked...

FAMUDva

I would feel like "why wouldn't she just ask"... that is very creepy and no different than someone stealing your pic from your fotki and posting.

It's not like you were taking a pic of something or someone and she just HAPPENED to be in the shot... but IDK, maybe I don't really understand because I'd be bold enough to ask her for a pic if it's just for my personal goal or know-how. :yep:

Fine 4s

Imagine how I felt when my face & body (in a bathingsuit at that) was all up in someone's Facebook album and I'm not even one to put my face on the internet!
However, since it's the back of my head i'd be less upset...much less but i'd be creeped out a lil'. Since I wouldn't know who did it, I'd have to just leave it alone...I'm sure it's easy to get away with these days...

PAPRIKA

Today I was sitting in class, and there right in front of me sat a girl that I'd seen many times before, but this time her hair was in a gorgeous braid out with the hair at the top twisted back to make almost like a crown/half up half down doo. I'd never noticed her natural hair before and I kept finding myself just staring at her. Well, at the back of her head at least. I was so compelled I tried to take a camera phone photo of her head but I have one of those big touch screens so people would see me and probably think I was a creeper. :rolleyes: It wasn't even like her hair was the nicest grade of hair ever it was actually a lot like mine, and I just wanted to capture it almost as a goal for myself. I bet her hair was bra strap length flat ironed. Is that creeper status for real? I just wanted to post the back of her head on here and show everyone how beautiful her hair was.... LOL! So how would you feel you came on LHCF and realized some random creeper in life took a photo of the back of your head? :lachen:

Why didn't you just talk to her after class and tell how much you admired her hair. She could have been a fellow member. :grin:

ibeleevenme

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Oh my! That is sooo funny, but I feel you. I have caught myself staring at someone's hair before wondering what type of juices and berries they were using and wondering where I went wrong.

IndianAngel22

Why didn't you just talk to her after class and tell how much you admired her hair. She could have been a fellow member. :grin:

I couldn't do it! Too much pride lol. Me with my long luxurious weave coming up to her and telling her how beautiful her hair is lol! Something bout it didn't seem right :spinning:

winnettag

As long as my face or identifying marks aren't showing, I would be flattered.........but only if it wound up on THIS site and they weren't saying it was their hair.

thaidreams

You should have just spoken to her and complimented her on her hair style. That would have broken the ice for you to get more info on the style or even a picture.