I AM 5 INCHES TO WAIST LENGTH

tsturnbu

I am so excited. ok ladies, as most of u know, i am in braids right now. i had braids in my hair since april and it is about time to take them out, so i have been taking a little out at a time. ladies, i am proud to say, that i am about 5 inches until i get to waist length. i am sooooo excited. i will post pics soon. but i definitely think my vitamins and BT have been working. my fiance was shocked. he couldnt beleive how much my hair has grown in 2 months (i think i got 4 inches...which is insane...i usually get 0.5 inch per month). i guess in the summer my hair grows faster, but i got some miraculous growth going on right now (i must confess though,....i have been growing thick hairs on my chin.....i guess the biotin is working in full force.) I take PP biotin 5mg (2x a day)

Proudpiscean

:yay: Congrats! That's some mega growth you got! You'll be waist length really soon at that rate!
I had to stop taking the PP Biotin 5 mg because it broke me out badly.

C

chica_canella

That is great girl. I put my braids in Sunday until Monday @ 6:45 a.m. I took a thirty minute nap, woke up took my shower and went to school.

I had my hair in this cute looking bun, working those braids. LOL.

I am going to leave them in until February. I'm about to do my BT right now!

Thanks for reminding me and all your other help with my braids.

Tranquility

All I can say is wow. I currently in braids myself and you are a great inspiration. You keep me motivated. Wonderful progress.

tsturnbu

Tranquility said:
All I can say is wow. I currently in braids myself and you are a great inspiration. You keep me motivated. Wonderful progress.

i am so happy to provide inspiration and motivation. girl, now that i am adult, when ppl see my hair, they truly believe that long hair must be "in my genes". it is truly not. my mom has 3c hair, along with teh rest of her family, and my father and his family has 4b hair (if there was a 5, they would fall into that category). on neither side, is long hair common. as a child, i had short hair. not until i discovered this board and all the inspiration and motivation i get from ladies with similar hair did my hair truly take off. i thank u all for easing my journey and educating me along the way.

ALL HAIL LHCF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loveable37

I am wearing mines untill SEPT 14,that will be 3 months
hopefull i will be really close to waist lengh :)( :confused: :perplexed :ohwell: )

Puddles

On Cloud 9
tsturnbu said:
i guess the biotin is working in full force.) I take PP biotin 5mg (2x a day)

That stuff gives me huge pimples........I had to stop. :(

Congrats on all your growth. Your hair is beautiful. :grin:

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Congrats on your success!! Wow, that's a lot of growth in 2 months. With that rate, you should be at WL in no time. Can't wait to see pics. Be sure and keep us posted!!!

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
tsturnbu said:
(i must confess though,....i have been growing thick hairs on my chin.....i guess the biotin is working in full force.) I take PP biotin 5mg (2x a day)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :yay::yay::yay: Your hair is fabulous! I, too, have been taking Puritan's Pride Super Biotin 5mg twice a day and have quite a beard to show for it! Keep up the FANTASTIC growth! ;)

Indigo's Hair

I started a cornrow/braid regimen a couple of months ago and I am truly inspired by your results. Currently, I do not take any vitamins so I think I am going to start back with my biotin. The 4 inches in 2 months is encouraging. I believe I got 1.75 inches in 4 weeks using MN and BT. Now I am trying Surge and BT. But, the BT is definitely a keeper.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
tsturnbu said:
i am so happy to provide inspiration and motivation. girl, now that i am adult, when ppl see my hair, they truly believe that long hair must be "in my genes". it is truly not. my mom has 3c hair, along with teh rest of her family, and my father and his family has 4b hair (if there was a 5, they would fall into that category). on neither side, is long hair common. as a child, i had short hair. not until i discovered this board and all the inspiration and motivation i get from ladies with similar hair did my hair truly take off. i thank u all for easing my journey and educating me along the way.

ALL HAIL LHCF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am truly in need of inspiration because I am convinced that my hair cannot grow any longer than it is now. Can you share your regimen with all of us?

Thanks so much and CONGRATULATIONS again!! ;)

Afrolinda

My BT just arrived yesterday. I'm going to start today and I really hope I will have that much growth. Your hair is really beautiful.

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
congrats i never could get it right w/ boitin that makes me want to try again
your hair looks much closer than 5in to waist

Empress Yahudah

Ur hair growth is amazing :shocked:..man i want 2 inches a month!!! :drunk: I Just increased my PP Biotin to 10mg this month so hopefully i get a kick in gear like that ... Way to go ur hair is beautiful and healthy tooo :love:

:yay:CONGRATS:yay:

AwesomelyNappy

congratulations on your progress!!! it always makes me happy to see people reach their hair goals.... it gives me hope for myself....

keep it up!!!