i am so ANGRY right now (OCT related)

runwaydream

LOL your welcome...something always gets in the way when you really want or need something LOL
Heck no I ended up having to wait 2 weeks untill I got my $150 weekend job paycheck and getting the rest from my parents, and durin those 2 weeks getting an F on some book homework assignment, and for the next 2 weeks untill my next check having no gas or food money. :ohwell: Glad thats over.

Is the lady who probally has your hair stuff black? Keeping stuff dont even know what its for. You think she googled it? And saw all the website info and threads on LHCF talking about it?

:sad: that doesn't make me feel better. lol. it really sux u didn't get your money back. i'll be so upset if thats what happens to me.

n yea that girl is black. her hair is always tied up in some black scarf which also leads me to the assumption that she took it and is keeping it. to get her hair on pt. im guessing she googled it. if she opened it she prob saw the pamphlets that im sure is in there saying how great the product is, and how long your hair will get from using it. i'm sure she thought she hit the jackpot.

i just emailed ovation and i littered lhcf's name all thruout my message making sure I included how loyal the customers on here was and how great they said the product was. I hope that helps my case some at least.

Golden

Runwaydream, I hope it works out for you.
If fedex wont cooperate maybe you can trick your neighbor by telling her fedex told you that they delivered it to her?

runwaydream

If fedex wont cooperate maybe you can trick your neighbor by telling her fedex told you that they delivered it to her?

lol thanks, tried that already. she said she didn't get it. so :perplexed

runwaydream

If she took it I hope she gets protein overload :Devil:

lol thx. i was thinking that too. i hope all her hair falls out. but from what i heard about this product it seems more likely that the opposite will happen. i'm just waiting to see her come out the door one day and her hair's blowing in the wind :angry2:

*KP*

I'd try that...along with the investigation thing.

Let us know how it goes

Solitude

This happens a lot- UPS delivered some man's package to my back porch. (lived in an apt.) It was winter, so I never saw it out there. It was like 2 months later when they sent me a notice saying they had delivered the package to the wrong address. By then, the box was all beat up & messed up. It was like another month before I got around to returning it.

I say HARASS FedEx because it is their fault. They can send her a notice saying they made a mistake, at least.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

So I've been hearing about OCT and how awesome it was for quite awhile now. I've BEEN wanted to get it but I never had the money for it. So my student loans came in recently and I finally bought it. It was supposed to come in today and i was SUPER excited. I read up on all the threads for it and trying to figure out how to use it for maximum results, was looking at pictures, the whole 9. Just getting myself hyped up for when it comes right?

So today's the day. I was sleep and my bf woke me up and told me he just checked the mail and my OCT wasn't in there. (I've been talking about it for awhile and he knew how excited i was about it, and how much I was looking forward for it to get here.)
I told him though that it wouldn't be in the mail cause it was a FEDex. He said ok, but then paused for a minute and said.."well the FEDex guy already came and the girl next door got her delivery." So now I'm like :look:. oookay. I go online to check up on the tracking number and see where it was. I then saw I got an email already saying it's been delivered. there was no one home and they left it outside.

I check outside nothing's there. meanwhile the girl next door has a FedEx sticker on her door. it was one of those "no one was home but we left the package on your doorstep cause no one was home." type stickers. but there was nothing on her doorstep. So I wasn't sure what to think. My bf suggested we check the front office. We went but..surprise, surprise, nothing was there for me.

I called the FEDex customer service and they told me that they delivered it and no one was home and they left it on the doorstep. I inform them I in fact WAS home and I didn't get anything. The customer service lady said she will forward the message and i should get a phone call w.in an hr. (an hr just passed, no call yet)

I thought maybe the girl got my package and just didn't know who it was for. My bf mentioned he had heard knocking on her door and later saw that she went outside and got a package from her doorstep and went back inside her house. So I decide to just go ask her. She says that she didn't get anything but if she does she'll let me know. She promises. :rolleyes: Meanwhile I'm looking at the big FEDex sticker on her door. But what can I say? The chick said she didn't have it. I can't rush into her house and check myself.

So now i don't know what to do. I'm so ANGRY. I don't know whether to laugh or cry or who to call. I mean I've wanted this for so long. And of course I didn't check the option that for $2 extra if my mail gets lost or anything I can get another free one from ovation. I figured that never happens anyway. Now I'm screwed.

And another thing I just saw. The sticker is no longer on this girls door. Which really leads me to believe she took it. She probably opened it saw what it said about growing your hair down to your *** and decided she wanted to keep it.
Idk what to do ladies. I'm so upset. Any advice will be good advice. Any consolation is welcome. TIA :cry3:

They have to tell you where they left it, house number and all. If you didn't receive it, they have to rectify it somehow. Since your bf witnessed a delivery but didn't think anything about it and since the neighbor was asked and she denied it....CALL THE POLICE!

What nerve. I hope if she doesn't give it back, she has horrible luck with it. What a jerk. It's not your fault you didn't get it. The delivery guy messed up. They have to investigate it. I wish you luck on it. Also, check with the company or did you keep a page of your check-out order online to see where you told them to deliver it? If you got all your info correct and it doesn't match what you told them, guess what, they have to resend it.

runwaydream

If they left it some place hard to see, she may not realize that she got it.

no, thats not possible, there's only one door to leave it at which is the front door. and i know she saw the notice saying they left the box b/c at first it was there and then after i asked her for it and she said she didn't have it an hr or so later the fedex sticker was gone.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Knock on homegirl's door and get your package from her, tell her you have the fedx people comeing back to verify where they left it, and if it turns out she took it, the that's tampering with mail (Federal offense):lachen:. Scare her into returning your package!

Just like an fyi in case she received something of hers. I would also tell her that I'd be calling the police to investigate it in addition to what the previous poster mentioned about federal offenses. Again...WHAT A JERK! And don't blame yourself because you were trying to save money. That's not a fault, that's a good trait.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Fedex and ups do this mess all the time. "we tried to deliver and no one was home." um, how would you know w/o ringing the bell. this is entirely their fault. make a big stink with them about it.

You are so right about this. I got an order from Camden Grey being delivered by UPS and I knew the time period they would be delivering it. Can u believe I saw the guy come, I had the front door open with the glass screen door closed so they would know somebody was home. I went for 1 second to the kitchen as I was doing something and then I was going to await the guy ringing the doorbell. That dude was then driving off and no package on the porch. I called UPS immediately and they tracked the order. Dude had delivered it to the garage door. They just don't have common sense.

aevieal

I believe you should heed everyone's advice here and confront the neighbor again politely. Inform her that given what was told to you by the delivery company and your husband, you may have to inform the police for a thorough investigation. I'm sure she's a wonderful person, but she could be putting up a facade because she's responsible for this. Might. This is why you need to inform the authorities so this can be investigated properly.

ChocalateDiva

Give me her number and name. I will call a pretend I am a representative of FEDEX. Trust me............you will have your package in NO TIME!

Im soooooo serious.

PM me.

runwaydream

I believe you should heed everyone's advice here and confront the neighbor again politely. Inform her that given what was told to you by the delivery company and your husband, you may have to inform the police for a thorough investigation. I'm sure she's a wonderful person, but she could be putting up a facade because she's responsible for this. Might. This is why you need to inform the authorities so this can be investigated properly.

Yea, I think everyone's advice to talk to her again is a good one. but I think I'll wait and see what OCT and FEDex says to me first. according to them the guy has to come back and say where he left it. Thats when I'll knock on her door WITH him there so everything can be put out in the open. me just saying, "hey, they said they left it here" can easily be disputed.

VirtuousGal

Give me her number and name. I will call a pretend I am a representative of FEDEX. Trust me............you will have your package in NO TIME!

Im soooooo serious.

PM me.
Just bumpin this for the OP to see...if you already went through with this please keep us posted!

runwaydream

Just bumpin this for the OP to see...if you already went through with this please keep us posted!

oh thx. i sent a pm. i would LOVE to do this. but seeing how i don't have either her name or number and all i have is her address i don't see how i can :ohwell:.

To Runaway

Hi You need to put this in writing to Fed X and Ovatioa , State the fact of what happen to your product , your concerns and complaints, Make sure you keep a copy your of the email , I guarantee you get an response. also You need to get copies of your order and tracking information for Fed X and include that information in your complaint. If you still have problem contact Better Business and file a compliant on FedX and OCT. You are a customer and you pay for a product that was not delivery to your home regardless of the 2, they are responsible. Company don't like you to complaint on their delivery services.

runwaydream

To Runaway

Hi You need to put this in writing to Fed X and Ovatioa , State the fact of what happen to your product , your concerns and complaints, Make sure you keep a copy your of the email , I guarantee you get an response. also You need to get copies of your order and tracking information for Fed X and include that information in your complaint. If you still have problem contact Better Business and file a compliant on FedX and OCT. You are a customer and you pay for a product that was not delivery to your home regardless of the 2, they are responsible. Company don't like you to complaint on their delivery services.

thx alot. i wrote to ovation and fedex i called them but didn't send them an email. i went online to track it so its there but ill print it out just in case. i'll wait til monday to see what happens. it just sucks that i have to do all this while she's probably applying my product to her hair as we speak :wallbash:

Kimiche

I'm sorry this happened to you runway. This happened to my co-worker once and she always talks about it because she's still ticked off at her neighbors because of their dishonesty and because the bastards got some free shoes. DHL delivered her package (shoes) to the neighbor's house instead of hers. She contacted the store and they sent her the shoes again. This time she received them with no problems.

Hopefully OCT is like Nordstrom and does the same for you. I'm sure you'll update us on the outcome. Good Luck!

joib

Knock on homegirl's door and get your package from her, tell her you have the fedx people comeing back to verify where they left it, and if it turns out she took it, the that's tampering with mail (Federal offense):lachen:. Scare her into returning your package!

I agree, just mention investigation and federal offense with any where from 2+ years serving in the state penn. Her response will be" oh looky what I found". :lachen::lachen::lachen:

joib

I was just thinking what kind of idiot opens a package that is sitting at her door and doesn't have her name on it:nono:. With the way things are going on in this world. I take caution and it is address to me. A package at my door and I am calling the bomb quad .

runwaydream

I'm sorry this happened to you runway. This happened to my co-worker once and she always talks about it because she's still ticked off at her neighbors because of their dishonesty and because the bastards got some free shoes. DHL delivered her package (shoes) to the neighbor's house instead of hers. She contacted the store and they sent her the shoes again. This time she received them with no problems.

Hopefully OCT is like Nordstrom and does the same for you. I'm sure you'll update us on the outcome. Good Luck!

lol. yea, this pretty much just deaded any type of relationship we coulda had if she indeed did do this. i really do hope OCT is like Nordstrom b/c i srsly doubt im gonna spend another $60 to get another bottle :nono: not in this economy. lol. i just had to say that

runwaydream

I was just thinking what kind of idiot opens a package that is sitting at her door and doesn't have her name on it:nono:. With the way things are going on in this world. I take caution and it is address to me. A package at my door and I am calling the bomb quad .

lol. i just hope she gets whats comin to her. and for her sake she better hope i dont receive any of her packages. what can i say karmas a *****.

Menina Preta

Call me a b...., but go knock on the girl's door and just tell her the situation. Don't be rude about it, but put some authority and assertion into your voice and handle your ish. I would not wait around for FedEx or Ovation to send you some new products, b/c you may be waiting for a while until the claim goes through. "Closed mouths don't get fed." Seriously...LOL. Perhaps you should drink a glass of wine or two to get some liquid courage. Good luck!

PapillionRouge

The chick toook it.

I am sorry this happened to u but Let it go , and God will handle her and this situation.

Next time u see her, just politely smile and ask her "How's ur hair doing?" and then keep it moving...

sqzbly1908

Call me a b...., but go knock on the girl's door and just tell her the situation. Don't be rude about it, but put some authority and assertion into your voice and handle your ish. I would not wait around for FedEx or Ovation to send you some new products, b/c you may be waiting for a while until the claim goes through. "Closed mouths don't get fed." Seriously...LOL. Perhaps you should drink a glass of wine or two to get some liquid courage. Good luck!

Soror - I am diggin' that term "liquid courage"!!! :beer:

But she (neighbor) had her opportunity to tell the truth. I am pretty sure she understood what was being asked of her and if she was an honest person she would have brought it to you or directed the Fedex guy. I don't think she can appreciate what we go through with regard to our hair.

She is lucky that her door was not kicked in because she and I would have been "rockin' steady". I pride myself on being a calm, levelheaded person, however, messin' with my hair is like messin' with my family. Nevertheless,
as the previous posters have indicated, contact with Fedex is a must as they have dropped the ball and they need to investigate or reimburse you!

NYAmicas

Seeker
All these stories about deliveries not getting to people have me heated. I hope it all gets settled OP, I really hope that girl doesn't have it. I hate when females act hurtful and selfish towards each other.