I don't care what y'all say, Humectress is the bomb!!!

sithembile

I don\'t care what y\'all say, Humectress is the bomb!!!

And I was so scared to use it because so many 4bs have not liked it. I clarified with Aveda hair detoxifier, then slapped on some Humectress, and the slip was amazing, I felt like the Herbal essences girls /images/graemlins/blush.gif
I left it on for 10 minutes, letting it steam in the shower. After rinsing I applied Salerm and NTM serum, roller set my hair, I'm under the dryer as we speak, I can't wait to see my hair!

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
Re: I don\'t care what y\'all say, Humectress is the bomb!!!

I really like humectress also. It's VERY moisturizing. It's a little heavy for my tastes now, but I use it when I need some deep moisturizing.

PrettyBrownEyes

I liked it at first too, but, with repeated use it seemed to dry my hair out, probably due to the heavy protein in it, i.e. keratin.

Tene

I love Nexxus Humectress

LadyCapri

I love N Humectress. It has never dried out my hair. But then again I am not in the 4's.

lovechic

I LIKE NEXXUS HUMECTRESS COND. ALOT TOO!!! HAVEN'T BOUGHT IT IN A WHILE THOUGH!

lthomas1

Hair Power!

I love Nexxus Humectress too. I recently bought a half gallon bottle from ebay really cheap!!!

Isis

I LOVE Humectress on my 4b hair! I've been using it since before the hair boards (one of the few things I was doing right) and deep conditioning with it keeps my hair very moisturized. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

reformatio

Revenge of the Sith

I adore Nexxus Humectress; it smells so good /images/graemlins/clap.gif. I use it as a regular conditioner and as a leave-in (mixed with Nexxus Botanic Oil). It moisturizes my 4b-relaxed hair very well. I was shocked to find out that quite a few members do not like it /images/graemlins/huh.gif.

VelvetRain

I like humectress too when I am too cheap to buy Kenra MC. Kenra is better though. Just my opinion.

Leslie_C

Nexxus Therappe and Humectress is a match made in heaven. It's my staple poo and conditioner combo. No matter what other products I try I always end up going back to Nexxus. And when u catch the 2 liter duos for 20-25 bucks u cant go wrong! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

this evening I just treated my hair to emergencee(Im way past to for a protein treatment), then followed with humectress mixed with some coconut oil. My hair airdried so nicely it feels like butter! my hair is thanking me for a much needed treatment!

candibaby

FELLOW NEXXUS ADDICTS, WE GOT ANOTHER ONE! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

*score*

dreemssold

I'm a 4b, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE some Humectress. ITA with Leslie...Therappe and Humectress are a match made, imho /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

chicamorena

[ QUOTE ]
dreemssold said:
I'm a 4b, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE some Humectress. ITA with Leslie...Therappe and Humectress are a match made, imho /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto /images/graemlins/up.gif

kinikini2

I've missed LHCF!

Another 4A Humectress love here.. welcome!

sbg4evr

I am addicted to humectress. My natural 4a/b hair loves it.

keylargo

I'm relaxed 4a/b. I don't find it moisturizing enough alone. It makes my hair dry....I do like to use it with keracare humecto though. I put keracare humecto on first and then add the humectress on top of that. I seem to use humecto as a base for almost all conditioners these days

sithembile

Well, my hair was just banging when I took out my rollers. My hair was bouncy, shiny and soft! I can't wait to try Emergencee now!

Babygurl

Im 4a/b relaxed and Humectress is my staple conditioner now, Its VERY mositurizing. I use it to deep condition as well as for a leave-in and I couldnt ask for better results!!

swannie

Yay for Nexxus Humectress! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I use the conditioner, along with Therappe, for my midweek shampoo. Just went for a touchup last Saturday and my stylist said she never saw my hair looked so good. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm 4a/b too.

HairQueen

I love it too but my only concern is that it says leave on hair for 3 minutes!

Does that mean it is not a deep conditioner then, I feel as though I am not conditioning my hair properly if I do not sit under dryer with a deep cond for at least 15-20 minutes but it does not say to do this wheras keracare humectress does???????

bluwatersoul

4a/b here, and I have used and loved Humectress for years. I am relaxed now, but when I was natural it was just as essential. I use it as a leave in, and for conditioner washes in the summer. I used to have access to the "fake" humectress, and I must admit that it worked almost as well. When I was natural I used Botanoil as a shampoo before the Humectress, but not anymore - I prefer other combos. Just out of the shower, I apply it from root to end and it detanglas and gives ultimate slip -and gives my hair a great sheen. During the week when its dry, I put some on my ends to help put my hair in an updo. Love it! :)

Blu
the prize is the journey