I finally joined the site!

lovinglength

I finally decided to join the site after at least 2 years of doing drive by visits. Been natural since 1998, but had to start over in Dec 06. I've learned so much about hair care from this site...I wish I knew 2-3 years ago what I know now! I'm glad to finally have signed on :)

Attachments

• IMG_0680.jpg
    IMG_0680.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0675.jpg
    IMG_0675.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 27

bellezanegra826

welcome, welcome. i'm glad you are no longer doing drive -bys b/c you have beautiful hair so i'm sure you can share some knowledge that can help others out

mscocoface

Well I am glad you stopped the drive bys and decided to drop in.

Welcome aboard and happy hair growing, although you look like you have been doing just fine in lurkers mode.:yep:

Your hair is beautiful.:yep:

Patricia

Welcome! It took me a while to join too. I'm glad I did. I see a lot of familiar faces from fotki here.

lovinglength

Thanks for the welcome everyone :drunk: I can't wait until my hair reached the floor! Although that might be a bit much for a 4b gal like myself to handle

Mestiza

You have lovely thick hair! :Rose:

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
Hey, your hair kinda looks like mine! :grin: Welcome, welcome, welcome! Beautiful head of hair, so volumous and lush :yep: Glad you decided to join the community...but you know now that you can never leave, right? :spinning:
Happy hair growing!

CenteredGirl

I finally decided to join the site after at least 2 years of doing drive by visits. Been natural since 1998, but had to start over in Dec 06. I've learned so much about hair care from this site...I wish I knew 2-3 years ago what I know now! I'm glad to finally have signed on :)

Girl I feel you. I was the same way. Could have had MBL hair by now - a couple times (tee hee)

Welcome!