I gotta call out Dana!!!

KAddy

Your hair is looking FABULOUS!!!

I had to call you out because a) you post a recent pic in your siggy with all that gorgeous hair and b) You don't leave a way for me to talk about it in your fotki account :lol:

I am loving your hair girlie!!!

That shirt in the pic is hot!!!!

moneychaser

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Thanks Kaddy! I am so used to calling folks out, it is a shock someone else doing it to me :eek: :lol: I checked your album out the other day--> Looking Good Girlie :bdance: Your progress is amazing :)
I was snowed in yesterday and went buck wild with the camera :D

Oh yeah, I got the top from Arden B, they are having a 75% off clearance on all sales item :cool:

Last edited:

Lorraine

Co-signing!

It gets longer and stronger every time I peep her updates. It's really amazing. I don't need to be a PJ. I just get the products Dana uses. I am still praising her for the UBH moisturizer tip. :up:

And Kaddy, I love your siggy. I can really see the growth, girl. Just beautiful. :)

KAddy

Dana03 said:
Oh yeah, I got the top from Arden B, they are having a 75% off clearance on all sales item :cool:

I have not been there in a minute. I love Arden B.

Thanks CandiceC, Lorraine, and Dana for the compliments. I'm trying to get there. Lorraine, you and Dana are making want to color my hair. It is getting hard to resist with all these lovely, healthy heads of hair that also have fantastic color.

Bee6

Truly Outrageous
I just saw Dana's siggy in another post, great progress! I :love: the color.

I need to get off my lazy *** and post my pics, I had all weekend to do it.

Last edited:

moneychaser

Thanks Candice, AudraChanell, Lorriane, CarmelHonee, So1913, Kenesha, Bee and Mochalolita for your compliments!!! I am all cheesin over here :lol: You all have really made my day :)

nicki6

Just 2 words...GAW-JUS!!!!!

One question...OK 2...at what date did you seriously start working on growing your hair out and what was your starting length?

KAddy

Dana,

Did you style your own hair? Was it roller set. I looks so full of bounce in the pic.

Uh, yeah, I was looking at the pic again :)

moneychaser

nicki6 said:
Just 2 words...GAW-JUS!!!!!

One question...OK 2...at what date did you seriously start working on growing your hair out and what was your starting length?
Thanks Nicki. I got serious about growing my hair out after reading Cathy Howse book Oct. '03 :) My starting length was shoulder length :)

moneychaser

Thanks Poohbeah, Carlie, and SexyC :kiss:
Kaddy :D , I got a dominican blow-out (rollerset, roots only blow-out) last Tuesday :), I have been using NTM serum :love: daily to maintain the fluffiness, but wrapping everyday has made it flat

daviine

Oh my goodness...your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Do you wanna trim my hair too?

Thank goodness for shout outs becasue I never look in hair albums anymore.....don't really have the time to...and umm...they depress me.....and then I get OBSESSED with hair!

Thanks KAddy!

confused_one

oh my gosh, oh my gosh your hair is absolutely georgous. After seeing your hair im even more confused about if i want to go natural or not.

confused_one

oh my gosh, oh my gosh your hair is absolutely gorgeous. After seeing your hair im even more confused about if i want to go natural or not.