I gotta call out Dana!!!

moneychaser

My boyfriend and I were rolling Kenesha :rofl: Starting the message off with "I am not a hater" was just the icing on the cake

ms_kenesha said:
HATERS, let you know that you're doing something good.

I'm calling someone out...for someone to say "I am not a hater-- i have long hair myself...but Denali, that looks like weave! The artifical shine, the color...it just doesn't look authentic.
Sorry-- I can only say what I see...and that doesn't look like the real deal. "

THAT IS SUCH A DUMBAZZ STATEMENT!

I can vouch for Dana's hair and you need to get a life.

BTW, artificial shine? BWAHAHAH :lol: Some people think that just because they can't do it, no one can.

SouthernGirl

Yeah Dana :dance7:

Congrats girlie!!! Your hair looks amazing! I'm so glad I had the pleasure of seeing it up close during our LHCF meeting. It's soo beautiful, and I love the color!!

Oh, and I couldn't end without saying I love the Seven jeans! I have the same pair :)

SG

rocky

Dana, your hair is amazing! I could go through all of your posts to piece together your regime, but I'm trying to atleast LOOK like I'm occupied with a company-related web search. So please help a sister out by posting your regime.

TIA

Nice

Wow Dana, you hair look greats :) . It makes me want to get highlights except that all my hair would be on the floor if I did :ohwell:

moneychaser

Thanks SouthernGirl, MsJennifer, SingingStar, Chicamorena, Rocky, and Nice.

I feel like a star!!! © Nikos

Rocky my régime is pretty simple.

Wash every three days
Shampoo (Nioxin Scalp Therapy followed by CON, Breathru, or Elucence Moisturizing poo)
Deep Condition 30 minutes with heat (UBH Conditioner, Emergencee, or Dudleys Hair Rebuilder followed by Sallys Generic Humetress)
Surge once a day until the next wash day….
Every 4 weeks I clarify with IC Fantastic Tea Tree Shampoo, and do a strong protein treatment… (Penetraitt, Emergencee, or Dudleys DRC)

Every 9-10 weeks relax with Barry Fletchers Moisturizing Lye Relaxer (mild), followed by Barry Fletchers Revitalizing Conditioner.

Style:
I go to the Dominican shop once a month for a blowout, my lil way of treating myself. In the meantime I wear my hair in a stupid airdried ponytail. I moisturize daily with UBH Crème Moisturizer, and seal it with Barry Fletchers Oil.

Vitamins:
GNC UltraHair
Cod Liver Tablets
PP Biotin 1 mg
B-5 1 mg

luvlonghair

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Dana your hair is so pretty. I am seriously hating on you (In a good way):) I'm normally not a jealous person, but my feelings are starting to change:D, but your hair is beautiful, and I can only hope and pray that my hair gets that long and healthy. You keep up the good work. You'll be mid back in no time. You grow girl!!!!!

kitchen_tician

Hey Dana aka Denali, :wave:

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! I absolutely love the color, layers and shine. Did you color your hair again and if so what did you use? Is it Texture in Tones in Bronze or something else?

See what happens when I go away... I come back and your hair is waaaaaayyyy down your back and you have a new screen name. :grin: I didn't know it was you for a minute. :look:

MonaLisa

Dana03 said:
Thanks Nicki. I got serious about growing my hair out after reading Cathy Howse book Oct. '03 :) My starting length was shoulder length :)

LOL...me too! I was about nape length at that point and made it to shoulder in 04...so you're making me feel hopeful for BSL in 2006!

By the way D...Gor-G-Ous...Gor-G-Ous....
just lovely hair.

MonaLisa

kitchen_tician said:

See what happens when I go away... I come back and your hair is waaaaaayyyy down your back and you have a new screen name. :grin: I didn't know it was you for a minute. :look:

D was a victim of hair board identity theft. She entered the protection program and came back.

moneychaser

Thanks Kitchen_tician!!!! I haven't colored my hair since July :eek: :lol: So you know its about that time :lol: Matter of fact, I planned on pm'ing for some tips :)
kitchen_tician said:

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! I absolutely love the color, layers and shine. Did you color your hair again and if so what did you use? Is it Texture in Tones in Bronze or something else?

moneychaser

Baps, Gigi, Model_Chick, Luvlonghair, Pubbles, and crazy MonaLisa for your compliments.
You guys are so nice :D

MonaLisa

Lawwwwwwwwwwwd....I just paid a thorough revisit to D's hair album. I need to bump my bsl goals up to 2007.

I am definitely in the slow hair growing category. D has got plutonium or summin in her hair.

D - how long do you leave the WG mask on? I was gonna make this an totally NTM weekend to my visit to my Dominican spot (time for the dreaded trim) - and I was gonna use the NTM mask - but after your rave...willing to try..at least once
*Mo smacks own hand. Bad Mo...bad. New product.*

moneychaser

:lachen: @ Plutonium.. girl just surge ;)
I try not to leave it on too long because that stuff can make your hair too moisturized leaving it limp :lol: I usually just leave it on for 10 minutes with heat :)
MonaLisa said:
Lawwwwwwwwwwwd....I just paid a thorough revisit to D's hair album. I need to bump my bsl goals up to 2007.

I am definitely in the slow hair growing category. D has got plutonium or summin in her hair.

D - how long do you leave the WG mask on? I was gonna make this an totally NTM weekend to my visit to my Dominican spot (time for the dreaded trim) - and I was gonna use the NTM mask - but after your rave...willing to try..at least once
*Mo smacks own hand. Bad Mo...bad. New product.*

melodee

MonaLisa said:
D was a victim of hair board identity theft. She entered the protection program and came back.

I just had a vision of a commercial with Dana's mouth moving and some raspy cigarette smoker's male voice coming out saying " Yeah baby, I just got finished ordering all kinds of stuff on the Exchange Board and then...stiffed em. Heh, heh, heh".

PoeticJustice

WOW Dana,

Don't be alarmed but I like look at your photos and read your hair regimen over and over. :sekret: Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Just like so many other ladies on this board. Alot of you are truly an inspiration to me that one day I can have such lovely hair as well.... keep up the good work!!!

Btw, do you really contest to the Cod Liver Oil helping your hair or is it hard to tell since you take it with other vitamins? I've been really considering adding this to my vitamin regimem.

simplertimes

Aww...I'm so late........Dana your hair is absolutely beautiful....Can I put you as one of my hair inspirations?

I can't wait to have haters in my album too, then I know I have made it too!

MonaLisa

imready4change said:
I can't wait to have haters in my album too, then I know I have made it too!

I'm sorry...I'm sooo laughing on this line....that ish is funny....and true! LOL!

*We don't need no hateration, holleration....*

Good gawd...I'll be so glad when that word finally dies along with bling.

Hater and Bling, R.I.P., 2005

kitchen_tician

MonaLisa said:

Ooops, I hope I didn't blow your cover Dana. :sekret: Thanks for the tip MonaLisa. I can always count on you to give me the "low-low". ;)

moneychaser

Melodee-You are crazy, I am over here rolling!!
JusticeWifey-It is really hard to tell since I take so many vitamins I really think surge has helped me out a great deal length wise, protein conditioners health wise ;)
Tracy_W- :newbie: Thanks for the compliment and Welcome!!
ImREady4Change-Don't worry keep taking pictures of that thick beautiful hair, and they will come soon :yep: :lol:
Faith-Thanks, you are so sweet… You have been a great inspiration to me since day 1. :notworthy

Faith

Dana03 said:
Melodee-You are crazy, I am over here rolling!!
JusticeWifey-It is really hard to tell since I take so many vitamins I really think surge has helped me out a great deal length wise, protein conditioners health wise ;)
Tracy_W- :newbie: Thanks for the compliment and Welcome!!
ImREady4Change-Don't worry keep taking pictures of that thick beautiful hair, and they will come soon :yep: :lol:
Faith-Thanks, you are so sweet… You have been a great inspiration to me since day 1. :notworthy
Me? You sure?! I'll take your word for it...thanks...lol :kiss: