I gotta call out Dana!!!

dreemssold

Great thread, Kaddy :up:. Dana, I just saw your siggy pic in 18+...not that I'm in there much :sekret:, and couldn't get over it! You'll see my comment there...oh, and in your album...oh and now here :ohwell:. Not that I'm stalking you or anything *cough*, but your hair LOOKS HOT GORGEOUS!!! Fabuloso, girlie, keep it up :)!

Angelicus

Um. Can't anyone see that this is a weave? Look at the highlights, body, and shine. That look can only be achieved with tracks, um-kay? :look:

:lol: Dana knows I am only kidding. She is a great buddy with wonderful, flowing, REAL hair! Magnificent, Dana03! Beautiful!!!

Tracy

Dana your hair does look beautiful.....so healthy and shiny....

:)

And you ARE doin' it in that top! :grin:

OT - Daviine YOUR hair is also coming along beautifully....it's grown really long since your cut! :shocked:

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

Your hair is just fabulous Dana:love: . I saw it too while I was in another thread. Very gorgeous and I love the thickness and highlights. Keep up the good work.:clap:

Tonya

Dana, your hair is absoultely BEAUTIFUL! Keep up the greta work...u will be at moid back before you know it!:)

foxybronx

Whoa :love: Beautiful hair Dana!

And Daviine your hair too! I can't believe how much progress you have made, And it still looks thick and healthy too!

sweetpeadst

Hey Dana I checked out your pics they are beautiful but why do you have so many haters (not going to say any names). But I saw that you would give them pointers on how you got your shine so I was just wondering can you give me some?

foxybronx

Dana,
Am I doing something wrong or did you change your password? I am trying to get into your Progress2005 album with no luck.

moneychaser

Thank You!! Armyqt, Peachtree, Dreesmold, Megonw, Daviine, Misbobbie, Tai, Tracy, Sharee, Confusedone, Anky, ClassyEbonyGirl, Lindy, Sylver2, Cupcake, Tonya, Foxybronx, Missbrown, Pradalover, Mytialpn, Labett, Chocolate, Sweetpeadst, Melodee, Lovelymissyoli, Nappyme
Thanks for all your compliments, inspiration and help :kiss: If it wasn’t for you wonderful ladies, I KNOW I wouldn’t have made it this far!

moneychaser

foxybronx said:
Dana,
Am I doing something wrong or did you change your password? I am trying to get into your Progress2005 album with no luck.
Password : Waistlength.. It should work :grin:

Tracy

foxybronx said:
Dana,

Foxy I had the same problem. It's a lower case 'W'... :)

moneychaser

I don't know whats up with the hateration
I try to take it as a compliment:grin: Thats why I decided to put password protection on my album :)
As for shine, I only use NTM serum :) that stuff is AWESOME :love: The only conditioner I use when I wear my hair down is Salerm Wheat Germ mask :grin: It leaves my hair extremely moisturized, silky, AND shiny :)
sweetpeadst said:
Hey Dana I checked out your pics they are beautiful but why do you have so many haters (not going to say any names). But I saw that you would give them pointers on how you got your shine so I was just wondering can you give me some?

Last edited:

moneychaser

Tracy said:
Foxy I had the same problem. It's a lower case 'W'... :)

Oppsy, Thanks Tracy... Let me go change my siggy! I didn't know Fotki was that fancy smancy having case sensitive feature and all :lol:

Last edited:

ms_kenesha

HATERS, let you know that you're doing something good.

I'm calling someone out...for someone to say "I am not a hater-- i have long hair myself...but Denali, that looks like weave! The artifical shine, the color...it just doesn't look authentic.
Sorry-- I can only say what I see...and that doesn't look like the real deal. "

THAT IS SUCH A DUMBAZZ STATEMENT!

I can vouch for Dana's hair and you need to get a life.

BTW, artificial shine? BWAHAHAH :lol: Some people think that just because they can't do it, no one can.