Bug I HAVE AN ISSUE!!!!!!!!

Nonie

@SmilingElephant You got me curious and I tried it and sho'nuff I got an error message. And what's so funny is below the "To" field it says: Separate multiple user names with a semi-colon ';' and then when you do it says you cannot send to more than one user. :huh:

Maybe it's a game of Psych! and no one told us.:look:

Nonie

Nonie

Exactly!!!....a definite :huh: moment!!!

Lol@Psych!!!!!! :rofl:....that used to be the GAME back in the day!!!:laugh:

SmilingElephant, did I just show my age naming a game younguns of today don't know? :sekret:

While we wait for our techie to address this, can you enlighten a sistah and tell me how y'all are creating the "bug" "question" highlights at the front of your subject lines? I'm loving the feature but have no clue how y'all are doing it. Do tell s'il vous plait! :poke:

SmilingElephant

:laugh: No i'm showing MY age!!! I was made in '87!! I'll be 30 in 7 years SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!:laugh:

Okay well....i almost missed it too but when you start a thread in this forum there's a box right up where you put the title in. Its a drop box type.

SmilingElephant, did I just show my age naming a game younguns of today don't know? :sekret:

While we wait for our techie to address this, can you enlighten a sistah and tell me how y'all are creating the "bug" "question" highlights at the front of your subject lines? I'm loving the feature but have no clue how y'all are doing it. Do tell s'il vous plait! :poke:

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
:fistshake: Why should i type a msg 6 times when i can just send it to all 6 ppl at once? Hmmmmm......?

I was tryin to catch up wit a coupla ppls i ain't heard from in a lil while:)

It is to deter spam from certain members. There have been complaints regarding this.

Nonie

Nikos, I love the avi! :grin:

OK, so if this "multiple recipients feature" is deactivated, can you remove that suggestion to separate with colons? Wait...only don't do it today if it means the forum will hafta be down. :look: I don't mind that misleading line at all. :look: Really. It's actually quite funny. The more I see it, the more I appreciate it :love:. LOL (Anything to stop him from shutting the forum down. Actually, wait, my PC at home is down...so maybe I don't mind much :angeldevi: )

SmilingElephant I'll figure that out tomorrow, the prefix thingy. Thx.

SmilingElephant

Nonie....no problem!!

And i have been trying to figure out the code for that angel/devil smiley for the longest!!! I hate looking through the smilies list....hurts my eyes! Lol :angeldevil: