I have my PERFECT stretching regimen

soulie

*skipping around singing* I found it, I found it!!!!

Every other day:

Wen Cleansing Conditioner in the shower (either Fig, Lavender, or Sweet Almond Mint - it's working with any/all of them)

Leave-in: 3 pumps of Wen Fig mixed with coconut oil per side; 2 more pumps mixed with coconut oil for the length/ends

Spritz: aloe vera gel, glycerin, coconut oil, NTM Silk Touch and water - damp everywhere but ends - I saturate them

Seal: JBCO - smoothed over all, more on ends

Bun: I smooth my hair back, finger roll the ends end up to my nape and put a satin scruchie around it; no ponytail holder.

Tie it down overnight with my silk scarf

Morning, untie scarf. It doesn't even need to be moisturized in the morning, so I leave the bun in place until evening.

I'm using a MT/OCT mix, so evenings when I don't WEN I take the bun down, apply the mix to my scalp, then re-spritz and seal.

I comb through it once a week with a Jilbere shower comb. Once every 2 weeks, I use the Jilbere, then 2 progressively smaller combs to get rid of any shed hair (of which there is virtually NONE).

The bun gives a professional look for work and my NG is nice and flat. If I want a "fancier" look, I can take the bun out of the scrunchie and loosen the hair - it looks like I did a wash and go when I leave it hanging. I just leave the scrunchie around the wavy part.

Last edited:

BrickbyBrick

You know you're wrong for making us beg.

***Huffs and leaves***

(and comes right back in to see if soulie posted the dang thing)

Amerie123

I am sooo happy to hear that you found something that works, that is great!!! Gotta love that feeling.