I have this one strand in the front

AKAngel904

That hangs at the bottom of my breast
. Its just this one strand. I thought it was just a strand that had shedded so I tried to gentle take it out, but I felt it tugging at my scalp. Its a healthy strand too. Is this an indication of how long the the rest of my hair will be? I hope it is...

Edie

Sorry but that is what I call a lasso hair. It is actually two hairs that have gotten entertwined. Feel along the length of it. You will find a small knot where one hair that has shed has actually lassoed or knotted onto the end of the other one. I get these often.

ADB

I had one of those lasso hairs when I washed my hair last night. It came down to my butt when stretched
. I wish my hair was that long

AKAngel904

i felt along the shaft. Nothing is entertwined. I followed it all the way to the scalp. Its only like a 2 inches longer the rest of the hair in that section.

flyjump00

Anything is possible! Maybe you had a growth spurt with that 1 hair. I have had those before with a few "hairs"
PS: NAS JAX in May-Thanks for all your info!

AKAngel904

ur quite welcomed..thats great flyjump, You all will enjoy it.
Im thinking it may have missed the scissors when my hair dresser trimmed my ends two or so months ago.

Isis

Sounds like it could be one of those "tails" we've talked about on this board. I have two in the back that are growing longer and faster than the rest of my hair. Some people cut them but they always grow back and longer again. I like mine.