I just got my hair relaxed with Phyto II...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

nadine1977canada

[I just got my hair relaxed with Phyto II and I love it!!!!!!! :clap: :yay: It is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! My hair has never been this straight, this silky, this beautiful!!!!!!! :lol: My hair has bounce movement! Lady who did my hair uses Design at the salong and she has used design herself for 7 years. She said has soon has she has a chance she will buy some phyto II for HERSELF!!! She was like :eek: WOW It looks nice!!! She was all excited and impress from the second the water hit my hair. SHe then used the neutralizer and then left the reconstructor for like 15 minutes...my hair felt silky and smooth. It had that "SLIP" :) .

I am fully converted as a Phyto II user and i think I converted my hairstylist and everyone who witnessed this event!!! I love it, my hair has movement beyond anything I have ever seen.Well now i know why oprah constantly shakes her head and plays with her hair!!:lachen: Mom even asked me how it felt to have hair like mine. I told her it is fabulous! The greateast decision I ever took!

I have also purchased some more african Best Organic Shea butter and tea tree oil, African Best organic Olive oil lotion with shea butter, African Best Organic mayonnaise leave in. I plan to co wash regularly, I will do an acv rince with every co wash. I will make sure to keep honey in all of my conditionners, Moiturize and seal. I also plan to use my Garlic shampoo soon just to curb my shedding.I plan to stretch my relaxer for as long as humanly possible. Will use my porosity control shampoo in 3 days from now and will do a deep conditioning.

Oh yeah i got my ends trimmed!!! It was one hell of a mess!!! I was at bra strap Lenght and now I'm at Shoulder blades. My stylist is a SWEETHEART!!! she is patient and pays close attention to my hair. For those of you who are still wondering about using phyto II go for it is the best decision i ever took!!!:dance7: :bouncy:

**PS just got a scanner and will be adding more updates to my profile, my web site ASAP!!

Last edited:

MonaLisa

I'm about to faint today....TWO postive Phytorelaxer posts within 24 hours...get outta here!:eek: :lol:

Congratulations on a good relaxer experience...

and a big welcome to the cult:look: , I mean, happy users of Phytorelaxer.;)

*Phytorelaxer user since December 2004...:D

mahogany66

GOOD for you..I know the feeling because I relaxed with PHYTO Friday and I am overwelmed with JOY..:) CONGRATS!!!!

I'm now a phyto convert also. I just did a touchup after stretching for 10wks, and my new growth came out so straight, even my problem area!:lol: I will definately be sticking with phyto.

nadine1977canada

chocolatesis said:
I'm now a phyto convert also. I just did a touchup after stretching for 10wks, and my new growth came out so straight, even my problem area!:lol: I will definately be sticking with phyto.
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the Phyto family/club!!!:clap: :clap: :woot: LOL ,Im going on week 3 and my hair is still perfectly straight and bouncy, beautiful! I wish i could see more new growht.:perplexed

I just can't believe how straight it came out. I remember a lot of ladies were worried about being underprossed, so I didn't expect my hair to get really straight. I used Index II, and I left it on for 15 mins, (probably 20 mins by the time I actually rinsed it out, but no more then 20 mins). Between the Phyto and Keracare, my hair feels so good.:grin:

MonaLisa

chayil0427 said:
Oh Snapps...Is gots to tries it!!! I can't take it anymore. MY NEXT RELAXER WILL BE WITH PHYTO!!! :crystalba

:lol: :lol: :lol: ......*I don't know why this cracked me the h*** up....reminds me of how I sounded two years ago...:look: