I know this sounds very corny.. but..

Hidden_Angel

I got my first email asking advice on HAIR!:lachen:

I've never been so exicted i my life...

I'm so use to me doing the asking!

Anyways how did you feel when it was your first time getting asked for hair adivce? if you can remember... :)

camellia

Kind of like "I hope she can actually use some of the info I'm giving her and it works, so she doesn't think 'This crazy lady tried to make all my hair fall out!'":lol:

Hidden_Angel

camellia said:
Kind of like "I hope she can actually use some of the info I'm giving her and it works, so she doesn't think 'This crazy lady tried to make all my hair fall out!'":lol:

Aw, thats so sweet also I'm glad your back hun! :D
I was worried about you!and i wanted to beat their tails for being so crueil:mad:

PinkPeony

camellia said:

:lachen: That was funny*ok I just added the sentence cuz the smiley alone was to short for posting it*:look:

Radianthealth

I was really happy. It was like a "Who...Me?" moment.

I can't wait until people start to notice my healthy hair in the real world. I have moved to a region where I see lots of black women with long hair, it seems like the norm.

I call them the church girls. Church girls who have always had long hair and have gone to the same beautician for years:lol:

SqrpioQutie

it makes me sorta nervous... like i'm now responsible for someone else's hair.... all at the same time, i get nervous, flattered and humbled... lol

i'm weird... i know... :look:

Hidden_Angel

GIRL!!!!! hey hey guess what? I found someone elese whose wants to come to the meeting she lives not to far from me! :D

*sigh* also i need get these pictures done, and takes the braids out! :( i have like 1-3 inchs of new growth all over my head!:eek: and its mocking me because my braids look a HOT mess..:lachen:

SqrpioQutie

Hidden_Angel said:
GIRL!!!!! hey hey guess what? I found someone elese whose wants to come to the meeting she lives not to far from me! :D

*sigh* also i need get these pictures done, and takes the braids out! :( i have like 1-3 inchs of new growth all over my head!:eek: and its mocking me because my braids look a HOT mess..:lachen:

lol.. u know how to get at me... except now i can't find my cord to download from my camera... hopefully, i'll find it before the 30th..

OT: what happened to that research paper missy??

back on topic - sorta - screw a full blown meeting... i say we just do something.. lol

now back on-topic forreal.... messages like that mark a milestone i think...

senimoni

It was exciting...just like the first..."you inspire me".... :). I don't get questions often so I make sure my response is detailed.

Hidden_Angel

senimoni said:
It was exciting...just like the first..."you inspire me".... :). I don't get questions often so I make sure my response is detailed.

aw :) i hope so.. i got alota growing to do.. I have 20 more incs befor i reach midback well see whathappen