I love my stylist!!- 6 Month Progress Pics Inside!

Aspire

Great progress - way to go by hanging in there and NOT getting it trimmed in between. Kudos to your stylists as well for not cutting off more than what was needed. You know how some can be so scissor happy. It is rare to find one you can trust these days.

KdsLady09

Great progress - way to go by hanging in there and NOT getting it trimmed in between. Kudos to your stylists as well for not cutting off more than what was needed. You know how some can be so scissor happy. It is rare to find one you can trust these days.

This is the truth! I was super nervous. In the end though, I was so happy to see she only took off what was needed for my ends to be healthy, yet keep the length.

kittenz

Your hair looks great!! What's your stylist's name? Is this the salon on Georgia Avenue? TIA

KdsLady09

Absolutely gorgeous! Who's your stylist? I live in the DMV :)

Hi Danigurl. I am not sure she is still taking new clients, but her name is Tonya, and she is in a shop named Saleh's.I highly recommed her, not just because she listens, but because it is amazing what she can do with a raggedy head of hair that walks in the door! Haha! It is located about 5 mins over the DC line from silver spring. She works wonders!

kittenz

Hi Danigurl. I am not sure she is still taking new clients, but her name is Tonya, and she is in a shop named Saleh's.I highly recommed her, not just because she listens, but because it is amazing what she can do with a raggedy head of hair that walks in the door! Haha! It is located about 5 mins over the DC line from silver spring. She works wonders!
Darn, I'm not willing to travel that far. Glad you found someone good!! Keep her at all cost. Well not all costs, but you know.