I loved it so much, I just had to buy it!!!

jhcprincess

Have you ever received a sample of a hair product and loved it so much that you went out and bought the full sized product? List them here and briefly describe why you fell in love with them.
I'll start:

1. Elast QP mango butter moisturizer- love the smell and it goes to work on my edges

2. CON Kiwi and citrus shampoo-very moisturizing, nice lather

3. motions nourish leave in conditioner- my friend gave me this cuz she didn't like it but I like the small and it makes my hair very smooth after flat ironing

ryanshope

Mmh...not really but I did buy some Rusk Deep Shine Kelp conditioner on a whim...and I have been in <3 ever since. It is my most fav product---great leave-in conditioner, leaves my hair soft, great for twist outs and it only cost me $9 at Ulta(summer sale). Every natural I know I rave about this product---I am a HARDCORE PJ, so I have used alot of products/brands and this is the first one since going natural that has curb my "itis"

sylver2

yup. i received a sample of the ntm silk touch with the conditioner...love wasn't instant but gained a strong deep love for it later..lol

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
i received a sample of Frederic Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream and i fell in love. only a pea sized amount left my hair moisturized, detangled, and shiny as heck. it even worked well with my flat iron, not causing any smoke or nasty smells. this stuff is the business and is so worth $27! ♥

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Received the Following from Ladies Here and I fell in Love with them.:love2:

Anita Grant
Qhemet Amla Oil & Heavy Cream, Olive Oil & Honey, Coco Tree Detangling Ghee
SheScentIt Banana Brulee
Hairveda Almond Glaze
Jane Carter Nourish & Shine
Alterna Hemp Hydrate

*IK There are 'more' That I hadn't tried, but someone sent me and I had to Repurchase and it became a 'Must-Have' in my Stash.

Good Thread!:grin:

Brownie518

For me, it would be:

Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat
KBB Conditioner
Aveda DR shampoo
Mizani Thermasmooth conditioner

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Aveda DR :yep:
EQP mango butter :yep: :yep: this stuff is the bizzness for sealing my moisturizer when I spend time abroad in the winter

Bliss806

I received Jane Carter Solution Nourish and Shine and I love it! I actually got this product approximately three weeks ago and have not purchased the full product but as soon as I find it I am buying it. This product is soft, not too heavy, works well on my edges, and leaves my hair feeling soft, shiny and not weighed down.

jhcprincess

Thanks for the responses! Oh also, I got a lot of my samples from conventions, school events, etc. But if any of you ladies would like to list websites where you got samples from, please do! TIA