If you had to stick with just one product line....

JenJen2721

[ QUOTE ]
Slinky has always been good to me and my hair gets thirsty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Slinky is their detangling leave-in right? Tell me more!

daviine

Allandra---do you use it on all of your hair? Do you use it diluted? Do you use it sparingly or generously? Sorry for all the questions but I love me some LUST too......you guys are making me curious here.....

Allandra

I place a quarter size amount in the palm of my hand, rub my hands together and pull it through my hair. That's it.

daviine

[ QUOTE ]
Dang, I may be using LUST tonight....

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't wait to try this. It must be such an awesome combo with the serum. I'm currently using Elucence as a leave-in but I am SOOOOO curious......

aqualung

[ QUOTE ]
I place a quarter size amount in the palm of my hand, rub my hands together and pull it through my hair. That's it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do the above 3 times, once on each side, and once on the back. After 3-5 minutes, I comb/detangle under the shower stream. I love how easy the combout is after the LUST has been in for a while! Some of the LUST gets rinsed out, but not all.

Then I add S-Curl and Profective BreakFree on the shaft and ends. Serum on the front near the hairline to make it smooth back. I don't comb or brush it back, though. Just use my hands. It takes the wet bun about a day to dry if I don't transition to a hair claw. That's the only slow part. The ends dry flattest if I leave it in the bun the entire time.

PrettyBrownEyes

O.K., I've finally come to a decision, I would choose the Nexxus line. I've been looking at this thread and going over all of the products I use in my mind and I've finally come to a conclusion that Nexxus would be it.

so1913

Ok, one line.... just one....not three, not two, but one........

It's between Biosynthesis, Aveda, and Kera Care

I'll have to think about it some more and get back to you guys now that SOMEBODY singled me out!

Jade21

Jen,

I would have to select Aubrey Organics.

I say this only because you said ONE line. Otherwise, I would have to choose Aubrey Organics, St. Ives and Clairol. That would just about meet all of my basic needs.

I was tempted to say St. Ives, but that is only because of the conditioners. If I had to choose one line, I should be able to use both shampoos, conditioners and ancillary products. I wouldn't GO NEAR St. Ives shampoos...just too harsh. As an aside, I cannot understand why their shampoos are so harsh. Even their body washes are much gentler. It's startling!

~Jade~

Paris Belle

I don't know..This is really tough..

I would say Motions because I love all three of their condrs. but I use CON, Aphogee, and Softsheen shampoos..

I guess I would take Motions and Softsheen Breakthru..

sithembile

This is a tough one, its like asking someone which of their children is their favourite (ok, i'm joking);
I would say Keracare just because I've had success with most of their products (and Affirm as well).

Stormy

oooh JenJen! I love Keracare and Elucence! Just one huh? hmmm...I would have to say...Keracare!

adrienne0914

i will choose the Avlon company of products because they make KeraCare and Affirm. i would be their spokesmodel any ole day. the Humecto conditioner is like no other for my hair!!

Chichi

it's a toss up between Elucence and Lanza...

<<<tossing coin...>>>

Lanza

Chichi

SilkyandSmooth

Since I'm all over the place with the shampoos and conditioners, I'm going to go with Profectiv. I've tried Healthy Ends, 3 Phase Oil, and the Mega Moisturizer, and I love all three.

EmeraldSky

Re: If you had to stick with just one product line

I would choose Motions, I started using some of my old Motion's products and I must say my hair loves it, the CPR treatment is my fave! My runner up would be Nexxus because I know their products work for my hair.

NAY007

man this is kinda hard, and i'm kinda late too...:) but i think i would either pick pantene or kerastase, cause all their products rock.