If you had to stick with just one product line....

JenJen2721

Which line would it be? L'anza, Elasta QP, Elucence, Motions, Biolage....????? In other words, if you had to be the spokesmodel for one hair product line and you could choose, but only use their products....which one would you choose???

daviine

Does this include relaxers?

If not, I think I'd choose L'Oreal. Let me think about this though..........This is a tough one....

JenJen2721

Relaxers, excluded....just products to keep hair clean, maintained and protected...shampoos, conditioners, moisturizers, etc.

Tracy

Hmmmm... I would actually say Dudleys! The other would be Sebastian. The have decent shampoos and deep conditioners, a lot of variety AND my Colorshines.

auntybe

JUST ONE....AW MAN! okay......Nexxus.....not wait Elucence. I have almost everything Elucence makes. I worked very well on my weaves and really great on my natural hair.

daviine

Well the only reason I said L'Oreal is becasue they make the AntiFrizz Serum and the LUST. They even make the Hair Repair Treatment I used to use back in the day.....

I totally CANNOT decide becasue I don't think I've ever used more than one product from a line with the exception of L'Oreal..and even there that's not the same line.....

Still thinking...

G

Well this is hard.

UBH and Aubrey. I guess since ubh is only 2 products and no shampoo, then I'd have to go with Aubrey.

ps not to be OT but has anyone tried the Bed Head Line? (TIGI)

L.A. Woman

Sebastian. It's my 1st love. Never let me down - I just left in search of something different. But it's always there if I need it again.

so1913

Hmmm, Biosynthesis, no, Aveda...What kinda question is this!!!!

It would be a nightmare for me to have to stick to one!

JenJen2721

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It would be a nightmare for me to have to stick to one!

[/ QUOTE ]
D I T T O !

[/ QUOTE ]

So1913 and Allandra....humor me...if it was against the law to use more than one product line...which one would you use???? You're not getting out of answering the question that easily!

And don't say you'd go to jail! LOL!

JenJen2721

[ QUOTE ]
Sebastian. It's my 1st love. Never let me down - I just left in search of something different. But it's always there if I need it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

L.A. Woman...what would you use for a moisturizer from that line?

aqualung

L'Oreal for the LUST (my leave in) and the serum.

But then I'd get all low budget and mix water with glycerine to make some bootleg S-Curl. And then I'd smear some vaseline on my ends instead of Profective BreakFree. Let's not forget the straight up EVOO for oil treatments.

daviine

Megonw---we pretty much like L'Oreal for the same reasons. Can you please describe for me, how you use LUST as your leave-in?

JenJen2721

I've heard good things about Elasta..would this be a good low cost product line to stick with??? What do you guys think?

Allandra

I too use LUST as a leave-in (from time-to-time) and then I follow it up with L’Oreal Vive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum. I love me some LUST.