If you had to stick with just one product line....

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
L'Oreal, otherwise L'anza.

OR

L'anza, otherwise L'Oreal.

I just can't do it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok. I'll just say L'Oreal.
They have a nice variety of hair care products.

so1913

Ok, I think it would be Aveda because I love the ingredients, they offer a wide variety of products for whatever the need is and they are easy to purchase.

There, you happy now! Now I must get the horrible thought of sticking to one line out of my head! How scary was that???!!!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: If you had to stick with just one product line

so1913,

You've been using Biosynthesis for a while (I remember you from one of the yahoo groups--Rapunzal I think)

What would you say about the product after long term use and how it's helped your hair?

so1913

Biosynthesis is a very good line. Unfortuately I have a bad attention span when it comes to products, so no matter how much I may like them, I always use something new every once in a while. I feel that these products have saved my hair (especially the Phinish leave-in) from damage from blow drying and flat ironing. I have not had a retouch since December 2002, so in order for me to maintain a straight style, heat is a necessity. If you are a person who does a lot of heat styling, I think you will benefit greatly from this line and will see long-term effects. I didn't choose this line as the one line I would stick to because it only has 3 products, shampoo, conditioner,and leave in.

MissB

Keracare would be my first choice. Elucence is a close second and then the Design Essentials line.

Lisa

I would have to say Nexxus.

BUT dang now my PJ tendencies are coming out. I have got to find this KeraCare!!!
(But of course I won't be buying until the challenge is over.
We are almost done right!!)

JenJen2721

[ QUOTE ]
I would have to say Nexxus.

BUT dang now my PJ tendencies are coming out. I have got to find this KeraCare!!!
(But of course I won't be buying until the challenge is over.
We are almost done right!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Only 8 days left!!! You can do it!