I, MUMMYSGIRL, CHOPPED! MY HAIR'S ALL NATURAL!!!! **PIC HEAVY**

nikki2229

Finally!!! Joking

I have been waiting for you to finally join the other side.

Congratulations! Your hair is beautiful. You've made transitioning look easy.

MummysGirl

Hi nikki, where've you been?

I did enjoy my transition... I kinda miss it already but I'm loving being all natural :grin:

Thank you!!

Finally!!! Joking

I have been waiting for you to finally join the other side.

Congratulations! Your hair is beautiful. You've made transitioning look easy.

SvelteVelvet

Thanks for posting!

Should I decide to go natural, transitioning until I have the same amount of my relaxed hair is how I would do it. Your progress is inspiring.

lolascurls

Congrats!!!!
I'm only 6 months post and a bit now so I have some way to go for my long-term transition!
CAn't wait for your length check and style threads (and youtube vids?? - lol!)
Yay! Another inspiration....check!

Amerie123

OMG... you really BC'd.... CONGRATS!! your hair looks very thick, healthy, and beautiful... again, congrats on your transition and you new fully natural head of hair. :clap:

Pooks

:drunk: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :drunk:

Yay!!!! Congratulations honey! Your hair looks absolutely beautiful. Thick healthy, and ready to grow on. I can't wait for all your style threads and YT vids. :grin:

angelfire

Hello, I'm a newbie here, but did a big chop about 6 years ago. I wish that I had known about forums like this with tips on hair care, and I'm so very glad that I found this one. You hair looks awesome ;)

MummysGirl

Thank you :grin: Time flies, I remember being so excited when I reached the 6 month mark :yep: (http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=379070)
Good luck with your transition and if you have any questions, ask away.
Congrats!!!!
I'm only 6 months post and a bit now so I have some way to go for my long-term transition!
CAn't wait for your length check and style threads (and youtube vids?? - lol!)
Yay! Another inspiration....check!

Yes I did :yay: Thank you :grin:
OMG... you really BC'd.... CONGRATS!! your hair looks very thick, healthy, and beautiful... again, congrats on your transition and you new fully natural head of hair. :clap:

:yay: Thank you :grin: Can't wait to get to your length!!!!

:drunk: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :drunk:

Yay!!!! Congratulations honey! Your hair looks absolutely beautiful. Thick healthy, and ready to grow on. I can't wait for all your style threads and YT vids. :grin:

ajoke

Congrats! Very nice growth too. Looking forward to your vids etc. Did you share your regimen somewhere?

msbettyboop

Congratulations, MG. Finally!!!!! :band::band:. Looking gooodddddddddddd.

I'm so jealous. I've still got 9 more months to go or more if possible. Have fun with natural styles :)