I, MUMMYSGIRL, CHOPPED! MY HAIR'S ALL NATURAL!!!! **PIC HEAVY**

mrsjohnson75

Love it, love it, love it !!!!! Did I mention that I LOVE IT!!! Congrats and I look forward to all of your future threads :)

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I couldn't resist coming back and looking at this pic. Your puff is so frigging cute. Looks so well moisturized. What products did you use in this pic?

MummysGirl

Thank you!
Yes, in my transition folder in my fotki: http://public.fotki.com/mummysgirl/transition-to-natural/
Congrats! Very nice growth too. Looking forward to your vids etc. Did you share your regimen somewhere?

:yahoo: :yahoo: Thank you !!!!
:blush:
This is the best BC thread EVERRRRRRRR i love your entire transition.

Thank you sooooooo much :grin: It's very encouraging to get all these amazing comments from you ladies :grin:

I cowashed the night before (after my chop), applied my leave in (giovanni direct leave in) I'm not sure if I sprayed with my moisturising spritz (http://public.fotki.com/mummysgirl/...roducts-accessories-etc/moisturising-mix.html) I probably didn't, applied my shea butter mix (http://public.fotki.com/mummysgirl/...products-accessories-etc/shea-butter-mix.html) to each section as I braided.. Covered with a scarf and went to bed - next morning, my hair was not completely dry but it felt very moisturised, so I made sure my hands always had a little shea butter mix as I took down the braids and combed out for the puff.
Applied a little gel to my edges and put my hair into a puff with the leg of one of my tights :yep:

I couldn't resist coming back and looking at this pic. Your puff is so frigging cute. Looks so well moisturized. What products did you use in this pic?

Last edited:

Sequoia

MG, really happy for you. Congrats! I like how you had fun with your hair throughout your transition and I know you're gonna be rocking some cute natural styles.

MummysGirl

Thank you ladies!!

:yay: I'm enjoying day 3 of being natural :)
My hair today:

I'm going to put my hair in ~25 twists tonight and style them by pinning them up every day and using a headband, scarf or some accessory. I'll have them in until Saturday morning..

SummerSolstice

god 4 uuuu =)
i would stick to getting it pressed by a pro, especially since you do your natural styles so well. they look REALLY good

Vonnieluvs08

Congrats MummysGirl!! I've been waiting for you to go all natural. Your hair is gorgeous!! You had a great transition history and they styles were great!!

countrychickd

Congrats, congrats, congrats girl! I'm so late, but I'm here now, and I'm so excited! Your hair is just so gorgeous and I absolutely love it! You have a great length for a big chop and you did great. I knew you would make your 18 months. Great job lady! I can't wait to see your styles that you come up with in the future.

MummysGirl

Thank you!!!!
Congrats MummysGirl!! I've been waiting for you to go all natural. Your hair is gorgeous!! You had a great transition history and they styles were great!!

I finally joined you buddy :grin:
Thank you :grin:
Congrats, congrats, congrats girl! I'm so late, but I'm here now, and I'm so excited! Your hair is just so gorgeous and I absolutely love it! You have a great length for a big chop and you did great. I knew you would make your 18 months. Great job lady! I can't wait to see your styles that you come up with in the future.