I NEED A GOOD MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER

Mertzy

I do a light protein treatment with aphogee 2 min every week. I follow that using Paul Mitchell Super-Charged moisturizer. I am currently stretching my relaxer and will be doing so for another 5 weeks. The week prior to my relaxer I am going to use a stronger protein treatment (mizani kerafuse), but I need a stronger moisturizer. The Paul Mitchell does the trick with the light protein, but I don't think it will be up for the challenge with the stronger one. So I was wondering if any of you ladies could suggest a really heavy/good moisturizer?

Mertzy

Thanks! I'm def. going to go out and get that. The P. J. in me makes me want to leave the house now to find it!

acooks143

Some people (me included) got good moisture from Victoria Secret's So Sexy conditioner...OH and it smells soooooo good too!

Mertzy

Thanks, and your hair is beautiful by the way. I need to stop being so lazy and post my hair pics.

mj11051

I use Aubrey's Organics Honeysuckle Rose on dry hair it's so very moisturizing. Leave my hair very soft.

Ganjababy

Pantene relaxed and natural
Neutrogena Triple Moisture mask and Conditioner
Kera care Humecto
Sally's Megasilk Moisturing conditioner

I have tried loads of conditioners that claim to be moistursing but the above seems to be the best for me by far. Also though they are light protein conditioners I find Ors pak and Aveda Damage remedy mask moisturising

MrJohnsonsRib

Thanks, and your hair is beautiful by the way. I need to stop being so lazy and post my hair pics.

Me too. I think folks would be able to help give me advice if they knew what my hair looked like. That is gonna be my homework assignment for tonight along with my 15 month old son's "family picture mobile" project. LOL.:grin:

Sugarhoneyicetea

Kenra moisturizing conditioner. I love it because no matter what I put in my hair before it leaves my hair extremely soft and conditioned.

Aggie

I have a plethora of deep conditioners in my stash and I must admit that the ones that have given me great results are:

Aubrey Organic Honeysuckle Rose
Mizani Moisturefuse
Keracare Humecto (5lb tub size)
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
Pantene Relaxed & Natural Hair Conditioning Mask

swgirl

I do a light protein treatment with aphogee 2 min every week. I follow that using Paul Mitchell Super-Charged moisturizer. I am currently stretching my relaxer and will be doing so for another 5 weeks. The week prior to my relaxer I am going to use a stronger protein treatment (mizani kerafuse), but I need a stronger moisturizer. The Paul Mitchell does the trick with the light protein, but I don't think it will be up for the challenge with the stronger one. So I was wondering if any of you ladies could suggest a really heavy/good moisturizer?

I like Kenra moisturing conditioner.

myronnie

Moisturizing conditioners w/ no protein:
* Generic Value Products Conditioning Balm
* Lustrasilk Shea Conditioner
* Pantene Relaxed&Natural Mask
The first two are at sally's and the last is at cvs. All three are so moisturizing and I use/have used them after every heavy treatment

Barbara

Princess
Verifen Complex Advanced Conditioning Treatment (you don't have to add anything to it). :grin:
Motions Moisture Plus - add oil(s) and/or butters
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose - add oil(s)