i need help my hairdresser is slacking& hacking me

luv04

i am so mad my hairdresser trim this little part of my hair is a little bit in the back under the top . she asked if i had a trim before by her and i said yes hoping she wouldnt trim and she did, i wanted to scream lately she chopped all of her hair off with this close cut that doesnt give her the right to trim mine. oh well my hair grows pretty fast. but i fell like im staring at square one again. it was about half and inch but. my hair grows out so fast even when she try to wrap it she is pulling my hair she doenst even detange it. and i went with my mom and sister today and my sister got her natural hair braided my mom was waiting another lady complained that my hairdresser was booking to many people and that the other hairdresser wasnt and my hairdresser just ignored her. when i got there i had a 9 am appoint. and she said she had to eat her breakfast and wanted me to wait. she just recently started basing people for perms b/c she saw the other lady doinin it and she has 4 sons and her husband and they are always calling while she is working she even tried to hookme up wtih her son and is not the friendliest or tha cutest. but seriously when she wrapped my hair she put way to much oil in my hair .so i told her to just wrap it so i could get out of there should i find a new hairdresser my mom says i should. ive been a client for her for years but she treating me like a2nd class citizen.she isnt the friendliest as it is she's kinda moody . maybe i should only go to her for touch ops im scarced to do that. im so confused tired and angry . i washed my hair after she did it and did a better job than she did. i ordered my vitamins on friday hopefully those will help regrow that baby trim. ill take advice.

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
aince YOUR hair how YOU want it is nolonger what she thinks is important..id say drop her like its hot! lol

either that or have a nice lil chat with her and calmly explain that you need to have the reassurance that your hair is going to be in good care while she is doing it or you are sooo out of her client list!

candibaby

i agree with weaveitup, why pay her to do something you can do better? you could continue going to her for touch ups, but let her know you DONT want her to cut/trim your hair, if she even tries, you're up and out.

A_Christian

Sounds like you should find a new hair stylist as fast as you can! With so many members here from all parts of the country as well as international members, I'm sure someone can recommend a much better stylist in your area. That's one of the great things about this board, no matter where you live someone should be able to recommend a stylist who will practice healthy hair care minus the attitude.

BAILEYSCREAM

Yes, I say get a new hairdresser who will treat you with the respect you deserve, and most of all get a hairdresser who is professional, I mean taking calls and eating while doing your hair is hardly professional.
Also, you say you've been a customer of this hairdresser for years. Well then she should treat you with more respect as you're supposed to be a loyal and valid customer.

So, give her a great big kick to the curb and find somebody better.

CarolinaAfro

I'm in Raleigh.

I go to a natural hair stylist out in Clayton. I really enjoy her services because when I'm there I'm the ONLY client there. It's just me and her. She doesn't talk on the phone and she is very professional. She is more interested in the health of my hair and giving me what I want than trying to make a buck.

She may also do relaxed hair, I'm not sure. PM me if you want her contact info.