I really really really need help please. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHECKMATE!

Very true, I admit it is something I've been struggling with. But naw. I don't want to change my music taste or anything like that (I love rap and rock). I don't even talk different around my black friends. The hair thing though. I just want it back to natural. :grin:

Brendan Hope Jennings :rolleyes: its lame lol. Im glad you like it! just wait till we get that next song on there. Im sure it will go platinum.

Love the name! Welcome:yep:

ETA: this thread has 46 pages amazing! newbie getting major love :look:

Last edited:

cutiebe2

They a d@mn lie! I took that stuff for 7 years before I figured out it was causing my acne. It got progressively worse, not clearer. Its banned from my body forever now. I haven't had cystic acne since I stopped (6 months).

bhj867 if its breaking you out now it probably always will. MSM will also stimulate growth but it may soften your texture, not make it kinkier.
Its different for everyone. If you check some threads people had great results when they stuck it out. In the end its just a jugement call. If things don't seem like they are getting better then your right to stop

robot.

msa said:
I don't know how y'all sit through that many pages. Change your settings to 40 posts per page. Then you'll only have 12 pages, not 46.

msa, you really seem to like it that way. What makes it 'better' for you? I might have to change to see what's up.

MA2010

I don't know how y'all sit through that many pages. Change your settings to 40 posts per page. Then you'll only have 12 pages, not 46.

msa, you really seem to like it that way. What makes it 'better' for you? I might have to change to see what's up.

I just changed it and its a lot better. You see more post and can follow threads with ease IMO.

msa

It's easier to read that way...you don't have to click every five seconds to a new page.

And, it's easier to tell which threads have the most drama:look:.

robot.

msa said:
It's easier to read that way...you don't have to click every five seconds to a new page.

I'll try it now. :yep:

MA2010

MSA, what happened to planning this shindig?

I'm a busy woman. I have another one in the works.

msa

MSA, what happened to planning this shindig?

I'm a busy woman. I have another one in the works.

LOL.

Well since Brendan's band only has one song I guess we should wait a while....at least until he and Virgo have actually started dating.

AstroQueen77

They a d@mn lie! I took that stuff for 7 years before I figured out it was causing my acne. It got progressively worse, not clearer. Its banned from my body forever now. I haven't had cystic acne since I stopped (6 months).

bhj867 if its breaking you out now it probably always will. MSM will also stimulate growth but it may soften your texture, not make it kinkier.

you most likely didnt drink enough water while taking it.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I officially name this thread -

THREAD OF THE WEEK

zenith

and how do you do that? i tried the linears on the display mode and it's not helping.:perplexed

msa

and how do you do that? i tried the linears on the display mode and it's not helping.:perplexed

Go to your user cp, under edit options, scroll down (I think it's almost all the way) and there should be a post per page option that you can change. Yours is probably set to "forum default" so look for that and then click and change it.

Tee

I am so lost right now I can't dare try to go all the way back and read it all. All I will ask is, the OP is not really looking for hair help anymore is he? Yall wrong up in here!!! :lol:

sharifeh

This thread is hilarious...wow some people need to tone it down

Anyway, I'm biracial as well and me and all of my siblings have had several texture changes. (And obviously you don't have to be of mixed race to have your texture change as you grow I don't think)
One of my sisters had type 2 hair as a young kid and now she's 4
it's not going back to 2 :lachen::lachen:

but at least your hair is still curly
at least it's not totally straight

MissMeWithThatIsh

Somehow, I really didn't think she was questioning his sexuality in a negative way or being judgmental. She may not have read the thread and didn't realize he'd already answered the question.

And anyway, I don't think her question, if it was judgmental, is any worse than people coming in with no answer to his question just to comment on his looks.
Apparently it's being questioned to make sure he's available for the kill..... :lachen:

adf23

Is the 'guy' who started this thread real? Something seems weird. Looking back at 'his' commentary, , seems girlish.........

Status
Not open for further replies.