I self-relaxed today

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I took about 15 minutes to apply then smooth the whole head. It's still slightly underprocessed though. I washed it out as soon as I smoothed it, so relaxer was not in my hair for more than 20 mins. My hair is still very thick and full. I got a lot of bounce too! It's growing rather nicely of I say so myself.

I took a couple pics with my phone but I had to go to work so I had no time to upload then post.

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
oh it's not my first...... I've been doing it yrs before....... this is just my first in 2 yrs and after being natural

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I wrapped my hair lastnight this morning It's nice and straight and NO SHEDDING!!!!!

I'm happy because I was shedding when I hit the 6 week mark ... I was gonn a do 9 weeks but the shedding was driving me nuts and I had so much new growth so I relaxed at 8 weeks (and 1 day)

I'm gonna hide my hair for the next month.

janaq2003

Good job! I self relax and it takes time to totally get your technique down! Can't wait to see pics!

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
lol....... I realized I left the chord for my phone in new orleans and my cam is also in new orleans..... I'm 4 hrs away at school now so I won't have it till I go home on the weekend :(