I think I'm a Giovanni convert

Cleve_gryl

I've been reading threads on Giovanni Direct leave in and started to get a lil worried about how it would be on my hair. I just purchased the Smooth as Silk shampoo, 50/50 Balance conditioner and the leave in. I washed today and used all the products...All I can say is WOW!! I am really impressed! The poo didn't dry my hair like I thought it might, and as soon as I put on the 50/50 I could tell how soft my hair was already. I left it on for about an hour while I did chores. Needless to say, my hair melted like butta after rinsing and applying the leave in...detangling was a breeze. I'm under the dryer now and can't wait to see how soft and bouncy my hair feels. :up:

I'm loving that this line is organic and has lots of yummy natural ingredients :yep:

Proudpiscean

Don't ya just love it when your hair feels like butta while rinsing! :grin:
I haven't tried the entire line of products, only the leave-in, which I like.
I may have to try the poo and conditioner as well.
Please keep us posted on how your hair feels after it dries!

zzirvingj

Good for you!! After buying the leave-in I thought about trying the poo & con, too, but after my recent purchases of a pound of avocado butter, Burt's Bee's avocado pree-poo treatment, and the Giovanni Direct Leave-in, I decided to ease off on the impulse product purchases, lol.

So I will live vicariously through your experience!

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
If you like their regular shampoos you will LOVE their magnetic shampoo and conditioner. Their other shampoos were so so good but not out of the ordinary from other lines I'd tried. The magnetic line were the first shampoo and conditioner to make my natural hair soft and not stripped and consistent results.

STLCoverGirl

I just ran out of the leave-in 3 days ago and I can tell the difference in my hair. I plan on trying their other products as well....I just need to quit being lazy and make the 30 min drive to Whole Foods, lol.

Cleve_gryl

:yep: Yup, just finished taking out my rollers. I couldn't be more pleased...I'm so happy this line worked out for me. Soft, moisturized hair is what I got. I'll see how long I can go without touching up with the GD. I'll be sure to try the Magnetic line after I'm finished with these products.

adf23

Yesterday I went to Walgreens, and for the first time noticed that they had several Giovanni products in there!:yep: Now have they always and I never noticed? They werent with the other hair products- they were up near the skincare stuff.

Namilani

I bought the Vitapro Fusion spray leave-in from Vitamin Shoppe. I used it on my toddler's hair today and yesterday. I was able to comb through it, it spruced up her curls, and gave it some shine. The verdict's not officially out on Direct, but I'm pretty sure I'm pleased (haven't taken my hair back down and/or styled). I'm out searching for reviews on 50:50 and Silk, so that's to let you know I'm ready to buy something else by them :grin:! I mean, Mizani's not exactly cheap... So why not?! And so what I have Mizani for days...

HairBearerCare

I absolutely LOVE Giovanni!!! I purchase mine from either the vitamin shop or my local Ukrops (a grocery store) that sells some organic foods and products... oh and GNC! GNC and the Vitamin Shoppe often have GREAT sales on Giovanni products :)

Choklatekiss79

Another Giovanni lover signing in! My newly natural hair LOVES this stuff. Maybe when I run out of the 50/50, I'll try the magnetic line.

STLCoverGirl....love your blowout. It's beautiful!:grin:

brownsugarflyygirl

I really like Giovanni products as well. I use the 50/50 and Direct Leave-In conditioners. I want to try the Magnetic poo and condish....maybe during my next refill of my staples I will grab them :look: