I think MSM gave me a premonition!

secretrose

SvelteVelvet said:
He was being oblivious, or my spirit hand touched him and not my real one. :lol:. No but he was just being oblivious because when I came together I was still downstairs and on the couch and it happened before my eyes. I think I asked him afterwords why didn't he respond to me, but I also had to call him twice for that he was so into that darn t.v. It almost does feel like I'm dead, which is why my first instinct is to find someone. My body is shaking as well which is why my mom was freaked out when I came in her bedroom that night, it's like I'm moving and walking in slow-motion too and I was lifting my hands to her to touch her, both arms reaching half way and shaking at the same time and she woke up and gasped before I could touch her and then I just stopped shaking and my arms dropped and I just told her "Don't mind me" and went back sleep, I didn't even know how to begin to explain to her what was happening to me. The second time she wasn't home and nobody was on the second floor and it's a wonder I didn't fall down the stairs, but I was aware enough to hold on to the wall and the railing my vision being fuzzy vibration.

wow that is scary. I would rather have sleep paralysis than the opposite - sleep walking were your brain forgets to temporary paralyze your body before dreaming. That's how ppl start acting out their dreams. My brother had this a lot when he was younger. He went outside and almost fell into a well. Luckily i was awake and pulled him back right before he fell in. He said he was dreaming that he was ontop of a building and just about to fly :lachen: . We had to get dead bolts on our doors after that.

SvelteVelvet

secretrose said:
wow that is scary. I would rather have sleep paralysis than the opposite - sleep walking were your brain forgets to temporary paralyze your body before dreaming. That's how ppl start acting out their dreams. My brother had this a lot when he was younger. He went outside and almost fell into a well. Luckily i was awake and pulled him back right before he fell in. He said he was dreaming that he was ontop of a building and just about to fly :lachen: . We had to get dead bolts on our doors after that.

I totally agree, I'd even take my partial paralysis over that. Neither full or partial has happened to me in about 10 years though. I did have this other experience but...this isn't the forum for it, nor would I like to go there right now :D . But this has been interesting convo fa sho!

sareca

SvelteVelvet said:
That sleep paralysis has happened to me all of 3 times in my life. They also call it "a witch riding your back".

I've also had 2 occurrences (both times had a fever, one was during the pox) where my body seemed to wake up before my mind fully did. What made this different from sleep-walking is most sleepwalkers can't see where they are going are what they are doing, well I could see where I was going (a fuzzy vibration) and what was going on around me but I couldn't talk, all I could do was look around, I felt like I was screaming on the inside trying to get someone to touch me and wake me up. Picture SecretRose's description but you are able to walk and move around. Once I went to my moms bedroom, scared the crap out of her, which woke me up then I just went back to my room. The other time I actually went from my bedroom down my stairs my bro was in the LR watching t.v. I patted his head, and he would NOT look up or even acknowledge me which freaked me out more, so I just laid on the couch until everything came together normally and I could move and see and talk normally.

Whoa! All you want is to be able to move when you're paralyzed. It never dawned me that it would be worse if I could move, but couldn't control the movements.

LawyerBarbie07

sareca said:
You said dragged... do you feel motion? I've only had one to two with motion. Felt like the entire bed was moving. It was straight out of The Exorist. :eek: I've only been strangled a couple times. Mine are usually auditory (people breathing and whispering) and visual (dark hooded figures).

People wonder why I don't like horror movies... I LIVE ONE!

Yes! Often it seems as though the walls are coming down around me...or the psycho dark figures are putting their hands over my mouthes and I'm fighting to get free..Or it can seem as though im free falling with no chance of hitting bottom. My mom is convinced it's demonic attack ("Girl, you must have forgot to put your oil on before you went to bed..lol":) ) but I really do think that theres a scientific reason for it..I feel fine if not a bit creeped out when I wake up fully

sareca

baby42 said:
WHY DO THIS HAPPEND ? EVEN IF I DIDNT TAKE MSM THIS USE TO HAPPEND I WAS REALLY SCARED I AM GLAD IT STOP HAVE NOT HAPPEND IN A LONG TIME IF MSM START TO MAKE THIS HAPPEND I WILL STOP MSM FOR GOOD :lol: :lol:
I wish I knew why it happens. Mine get worse if I sleep too much. Naps are usually a no-no unless they are under 20 minutes. Regular exercise helps too.
secretrose said:
the longest episode i have had is probably about 4-5mins. Normally they are much shorter like a minute or less. But trust me that's enough.
I normally snap myself out by straining to lift my arm. This works for me but once something wierd happened.....
i know i watch a lot of sci-fi movies but i'm still confused if it was real or not. My arm came out of my body:eek:
well not really, it was like not a physical arm, it was translucent....
i have since learned that this happens to some ppl it's called OBE (out of body experience) ok... - i think i may be getting to twilighty here so i'm gonna stop. But I could have sworn it happened.
I usually concentrate on moving my toe, but even when I do nothing they last the same amount of time (i think). Gurl, I've had that translucent thing happen too. My dog was completely see-thru with demonic red eyes and trying it eat my arm (not my real one, my translucent arm). This stuff is trippy and it all seems so real when it's happening.

I also had a huge evil tree lookin' hand pull my soul (?) thru my back and try to take it through the floor. The hand could move above and below the floor, but I couldn't so it just kept banging my body over and over on the floor like rag doll. I forgot about that one.
LawyerBarbie07 said:
Yes! Often it seems as though the walls are coming down around me...or the psycho dark figures are putting their hands over my mouthes and I'm fighting to get free..Or it can seem as though im free falling with no chance of hitting bottom. My mom is convinced it's demonic attack ("Girl, you must have forgot to put your oil on before you went to bed..lol" ) but I really do think that theres a scientific reason for it..I feel fine if not a bit creeped out when I wake up fully
My aunt thinks it's demonic attack too. She thinks I'm "special" and marked by God and therefore always under attack. I think it's a crossed wire in my brain.

Last edited:

secretrose

sareca said:
I wish I knew why it happens. Mine get worse if I sleep too much. Naps are usually a no-no unless they are under 20 minutes. Regular exercise helps too.

I usually concentrate on moving my toe, but even when I do nothing they last the same amount of time (i think). Gurl, I've had that translucent thing happen too. My dog was completely see-thru with demonic red eyes and trying it eat my arm (not my real one, my translucent arm). This stuff is trippy and it all seems so real when it's happening.

I also had a huge evil tree lookin' hand pull my soul (?) thru my back and try to take it thorough the floor. The hand could move above and below the floor, but I couldn't so it just kept banging my body over and over on the floor like rag doll. I forgot about that one.

My aunt thinks it's demonic attack too. She thinks I'm "special" marked by God and therefore always under attack. I think it's a crossed wire in my brain.

wow, gurl your stuff is deeper than mine!

secretrose

LawyerBarbie07 said:
Yes! Often it seems as though the walls are coming down around me...or the psycho dark figures are putting their hands over my mouthes and I'm fighting to get free..Or it can seem as though im free falling with no chance of hitting bottom. My mom is convinced it's demonic attack ("Girl, you must have forgot to put your oil on before you went to bed..lol":) ) but I really do think that theres a scientific reason for it..I feel fine if not a bit creeped out when I wake up fully

lol, there is definately a scientific reason for it. After it started happening to me too frequently, i looked it up.

here is wikipedia's definition of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

felicia

i have sleep paralysis w/hallucinations too. i haven't had them in awhile though(maybe 4-6 months ago). i just started taking msm powder a week ago, hopefully it won't bring it back on stronger. ot, has anyone gone through a detoxing period w/msm, such as skin breakouts? how long does it last?

secretrose

felicia said:
i have sleep paralysis w/hallucinations too. i haven't had them in awhile though(maybe 4-6 months ago). i just started taking msm powder a week ago, hopefully it won't bring it back on stronger. ot, has anyone gone through a detoxing period w/msm, such as skin breakouts? how long does it last?

don't take it before bed and you should be ok. As far as the skin breakouts, up your water intake. If you started really high you may want to lower it, i started at 2000mg, I started breaking out so i went down to 1000mg and it's been fine.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Oh man. I'm not alone.

Secretrose, I understand what you mean by the vivid dreams. I haven't had any premonitions, but my dreams were very real, and every night, I was scared to go to sleep. I've since stopped taking MSM, but I'm not sure if I should start back. I'm so scared to.

felicia

secretrose said:
don't take it before bed and you should be ok. As far as the skin breakouts, up your water intake. If you started really high you may want to lower it, i started at 2000mg, I started breaking out so i went down to 1000mg and it's been fine.
have you noticed any positive changes in your skin since taking msm?

secretrose

TSUprincess04 said:
Oh man. I'm not alone.

Secretrose, I understand what you mean by the vivid dreams. I haven't had any premonitions, but my dreams were very real, and every night, I was scared to go to sleep. I've since stopped taking MSM, but I'm not sure if I should start back. I'm so scared to.

girl, if it's that bad I wouldn't advise you starting back on it but if you do, you should prob take a very low dosage as soon as you wake up in the morning.

kbragg

MSM jacks with my sleep too! Between that and making my period disapear, me and MSM had to part ways!:eek: I would rather it take my hair 3-55 years to grow, than to grow fast in 6 months but go crazy!:lachen: Topical MSM doesn't bother me.The funny thing is NONE of these side effects are listed anywhere about MSMS. The really need to study this stuff more:(

sareca

secretrose said:
you have very nice skin sareca :)

thank you. that was more the microderm and lactic acid than the msm, but it adds a glow. ask your dr about lactic acid. does wonder for AA skin. :yep:

i wish i had before pics, but I avoided cameras like the plaque. now I've always got one 2 inches from my face. :ohwell:

CHECKMATE!

I have been suffering with this for over 15years....I never knew or sought to find the medical term for it....it scares me silly! Real quick: my brother passed away from cancer in January, afta' the funeral was over,I had a dream that he visited me; it felt sooooo real,but I was terrified and tried to wake up,but I couldn't for about 5mins or so....my eyes were open but I couldn't speak,I was trying to move but I couldn't ...he was over me on my bed (definitely translucent,but clearly it was him)...since taking MSM my dreams are vivid and include seeing and having conversations with him,but they seem sooooo real....but I digress:/

CHECKMATE!

I have been suffering with this for over 15years....I never knew or sought to find the medical term for it....it scares me silly! Real quick: my brother passed away from cancer in January, afta' the funeral was over,I had a dream that he visited me; it felt sooooo real,but I was terrified and tried to wake up,but I couldn't for about 5mins or so....my eyes were open but I couldn't speak,I was trying to move but I couldn't ...he was over me on my bed (definitely translucent,but clearly it was him)...since taking MSM my dreams are vivid and include seeing and having conversations with him,but they seem sooooo real....but I digress:/

sareca

patiencevirtue said:
We need a support group. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, but boy does it feel good to know I'm not alone.

CHECKMATE!

I know thats right:ohwell: ...its the worst feeling...u feel sooooooo powerless! I would tell my mom and she would get the bible all the time :look: and think that I was going losing it:lol: ...i just say my prayers while Im in paralysis,that always does the trick;)
sareca said:
We need a support group. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, but boy does it feel good to know I'm not alone.

sareca

patiencevirtue said:
I know thats right:ohwell: ...its the worst feeling...u feel sooooooo powerless! I would tell my mom and she would get the bible all the time :look: and think that I was going losing it:lol: ...i just say my prayers while Im in paralysis,that always does the trick;)

I once came unparalyzed while screaming 'Jesus.' All you could hear was "US," which was really loud. My husband was like :huh:.:lachen: I've tried everything twice. Mine run their course no matter what I do. But I'm glad it works for you. :rosebud: