I Thought I Was Dreaming...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
When I walked into a local Sally's and saw my beloved Deep Brilliance products on the shelf! I could not have been more thrilled. I had given up on having the DB products in my arsenal after JC Penney's discontinued them and I couldn't find them anywhere else locally. But Sally's has the entire line. For those of you that are not familiar with the line and are interested in trying it, Supergirl recommends:

Hydration Shampoo
Reconstruct Conditioner (very moisturizing)
Manage Leave-In

carletta

Its good to hear from you girl ! We or I haven't seen you here for a while! Btw you hair is STILL LOOKIN GAWGOUS! :yep: :notworthy

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
carletta said:
Its good to hear from you girl ! We or I haven't seen you here for a while! Btw you hair is STILL LOOKIN GAWGOUS! :yep: :notworthy

Hey thanks,

I missed y'all too!

Annakei

Now you know you are wrong..dead wrong!! Dont you know there are recovering PJs on here? Im on spiralhaircase.com right now twiddling my thumbs trying to decide if I should make a purchase!!! I do LOVE DB though and will call Sallys tomorrow to see if they are there yet!

thx!

LiLi

Are you serious!!! I stopped using the deep conditioner because I knew JCP discontinued everything and I figured, oh well, I might as well forget about this gem. Thank you for the update Supergirl!! Now hopefully, my Sally's will have them.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
LiLi said:
Nevermind, my Sally's isn't going to carry that line :mad: .

That is tragic. :( I've already been to 2 Sally's in my area and both have it. Perhaps another Sally's in your vicinity (sp?) will be carrying it.

LiLi

Supergirl said:
That is tragic. :( I've already been to 2 Sally's in my area and both have it. Perhaps another Sally's in your vicinity (sp?) will be carrying it.

I called every single Sally's in my area (5 of them) and none of them are going to be carrying it. I can see if it were a Sally that didn't carry a lot of ethnic hair products but the ones in my area carry everything and their clientele are mostly black in at least 3 out of the 5 that do carry them. It must be a regional thing. :ohwell: