If It Aint Broke..

KhandiB

:lol:

I stopped using my Kemi because I thought it affected my swang

and for the past 2 weeks I found that not to be true.. Just washing and applying things to wet hair didnt work for me.. my hair ended up dry and dull..

Today I took my hair down from the bun, let it finish airdry.. used Fantaisa IC heat protectant spray and Kemi Oyl and my hair looks shiny and moisturized ..

I am using a couple of new products, I think that the stiffness def came from my heavy handed application of cream leave in :)

Is there any advice someone on the board suggested to you that worked for them and pretty much failed for you and then you realize, you didnt have it ALL wrong??

:lol:

shunta

Yeah, you're right, Khandi. I have tried alot of things that people have suggested on this board, too. For example, leaving things in my hair while its wet makes my hair dull, too. I know that everyones hair is different, so Im just going to find what works for me, and just stick with that...:perplexed

DAX

Khandi,

I had some Kemi Oyl among my products that I used a couple of times before I joined this site and started my haircare regimen. I stopped using it because I don't like the smell of it.

I got my relaxer done a week ago and applied some Kemi Oyl two days later to seal my moisture and for shine. Oh, my, my, the next day my hair was shiny and felt like a satin sheet. It is now first on my list of products to use weekly.

I suffer from natural red hair dullness and the Kemi Oyl makes my hair look darker with a lot of sheen.

It is now one of my staples.